Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CASE # 9B163Z7076V58 CHARLES LEE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1780
Registration date : 2009-05-17

CASE # 9B163Z7076V58 CHARLES LEE Empty
PostSubject: CASE # 9B163Z7076V58 CHARLES LEE   CASE # 9B163Z7076V58 CHARLES LEE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 9:37 pm

BELOW IS MY FACEBOOK MESSENGER CORRESPONDENCE WITH CLIENT CHARLES LEE. CHARLES EXPLAINS TO ME THE HAUNTING ACTIVITY AT HIS HOME IN SACRAMENTO. HIS HOME IS AT 4420 SANTA MONICA AVENUE, SACRAMENTO. HERE IS WHAT CHARLES SAYS:

SPECIAL NOTE: WORKING WITH JUSTIN WEST OF GHOST ADVENTURES, TO SEE IF THEY WANT TO TAKE ON THIS CASE.

Hey...right on. Thanks. This house I live in is amity 2.0. I had paranormal experiences since I was 26. I'm 55. Currently I'm trying to figure out if what is going on is either super high A.I. government stuff (which is possible). But ....some of the stuff seems impossible. Let me know if you have a group or something....and I will try and get there. When I get to this point of reaching out to talk about it......I feel like the drain plug gets pulled and my energy and feeling that it's a good idea......drains very fast.
But the stories are too cool to not tell.

Fate plays into it alot. But....alright....I will be around. Let me know if your up to going to a place in Sacramento that has a personal history of spirit possession and ....after 30 yrs....I went back and took a ghost hunter. It didn't disappoint.
Ok ..send me your email and I will write later this evening. But right now.....a sample of what is happening is......at night it sounds like someone is on the roof and follows me around the house. On two occasions a very loud fall or whatever it was but it made the hair on my arms stand up. So it sounds like some one is up there. The security camera cought two what look like soldiers on my roof working on .y a/c unit. I have the video. More of aspirations than shadows of real people but it's convincing. My brother really thought someone was on my roof. But I ran up there and nothing.
My home had a vouched for experience of sound manipulation as well. I just have a lot of stuff going on. Your not going to believe it. But I need help figuring out if it's live or Memorex sort of speak.
It has very harmful effects too.

But I will email you later
Charles
It's my house
Charles
Charles Lee
For awhile it was mainly trickster stuff.....but it has changed

Paul.....I stumbled on some photos you should at least see as a precursor of what's going on. But something is happening. If you can give me your cell, I can shoot u a couple pics and an explanation. I can't do the email until later tonight. Maybe 11 pm but ....this is going to be....as they say, get your pop corn ready. But if you send your cell.....I can send you some stuff

This is a still shot of something that was moving incredibly fast. It appeared to be crawling very fast like a demonic wolf or large lizard. The components that this is made of .....I will send pics with the components either on the porch, sliding glass window ...etc.

What your looking for is the metal looking things. If you look on the pic of the sentinel thing that's blown up the most. (Zoomed) The most.....you will see the knees have similar components

These aspirations appeared within two minutes and then we're gone. That's the shadow of my home in the morning. I have video too of them working on the a/a

Couple days before this .......a military helicopter was extremely high in the sky hoovering in one place, the the next day a very large drone ...cesna plane looking drone came flying low. Just clearing the trees and you can hear it scanning or taking photos. I was told that I know something that I'm not supposed to know and they are trying to erase that memory??? Crazy shit huh

Paul....this is the same sentinel a fraction of a second later. Notice the blur from the speed. Originally I say this photo and dismissed it as a person on a bike and the camera glitching. I have this puzzle I need help solving. Hopefully this weekend or early next week we can do some tests. There is this WICKED wicked as fuck thing that can be heard sweeping across my ceiling. Sounds like a terminator mother board just sweeping and combing the area where I'm at. It sounds scary. It has stun gun like high voltage snapping electricity zapping the shit out of whatever it comes accross. Mainly at night and ............my two girls rooms are exempt. There rooms have zero electricity/mother board shocking stuff at all. But the shocks sound demonic actually

This van ...is interesting...but white pillowcase things are also a constant theme......but what really concerned me was that........the reflection off the van window of my roof/a/c unit shows the soldier aspiration

And this is about 1/16th of the the paranormal in whole. I once was stalked by a wolf out by sunrise Blvd. It showed up at my house. It was unaffected by the world. It followed me everywhere. Even work. Stayed in the bed of the truck....allll day. It was there to do a job. It showed no affection. Just protection. God I need that wolf now! Lol. Ok...ltr

Real quick....that's not the right van pic. I took sooo many pics and videos. You should download all the info from this phone if you can just in case.

The paranormal was mainly an interesting topic. Never chased it because it was always following.

I been able to function well in the rat race ...due to there was a time I had to cast it away with the best hail mary version I could do. The conviction I said it with is probably what did it for the most part. But it never fully left.
My fascination with it had gotten to a very dangerous point where I feared my mind was going to go.
I experienced how dangerous it is to involve yourself in something you can not control.
I had a beautiful girlfriend that I was in love with for 10 yrs.
I was ontop of her one night doing the do and......I was starring at her for about 5 minutes trying to remember her name.
But now.....it's seeking me which is a course of another color.

I know what it wants. And....I'm trying to make a deal or something.

So...I am about to poke the nest sort of speak and idk what is going to happen.

U say ur not sure it's paranormal. From what I seen....there are spirits involved but also.....very hi tech A.I.
If you watched skin Walker ranch....there was a point where you felt the military and aliens were working together at some level.
So.....idk...I feel that there might...might be that element to it. Which is still interesting to combat it. And more so necessary if that's in fact what's going on.
You asked about cameras.....it's not the camera which is a smart thought process. Its a standard ADT 5 yr old camera and a regular android phone camera. What I believe makes it possible whether by design (which I think is also possible) is that right when this began....my home started having infrared light radiation near the house lights where the cameras are. The longer the light stays on.....it emits a sparkling haze that is blurry if you zoom on it. I believe these anomalies are visible when looking through infrared radiation or what ever radiation this is. It's yellow. RF radiation? Anything's possible. The day thie radiation appeared is the same day I noticed a gas leak in the hallway wall. We were lucky to have noticed it. So its possible that someone went into the attic and messed up the gas line on purpose or accident. The electric zaps would have caused an explosion due to the attic filling with gas first. Sooo there is a lot to check into
Here you can see it coming out. Shooting straight down the wall. And on the porch......it's a yellow beam with a yellow haze up in the ceiling of the porch. Notice the beam.........goes into the yard where the two orbs are now visible. The red and white orbs

Yes I own it. But I want to do a couple of documented tests first with the internet. Because the torcher that was happening was tied to my ADT security system. I unplugged it and took the battery out and .....that didn't kill it but it stopped the high voltage electric snapping zaps.
Oh....I found a video with the yellow radiation ball and Lazer coming out of my house...check it out. ....hey I finally got it to u!!

Yea....check out that freaking radiation monster. Lol. The Lazer beam is thin...but is in a 45 degree angle accross the porch toward the grass. The grass now has big terminator like orbs. Like when they got transported to earth

Next to the ADT icon is the yellow blob. Save the video to something so you can zoom in. That was the beginning. Now...most of the front yard is just a radiaton coated ...hard to describe. Meaning ...when you go to zoom in it gets blurry in a hurry

4420 Santa Monica ave. I thought I had more time before ADT put my system back on. It was in test mode for awhile. But it's back on. When it's back on.....the freaky motherboard comes back shooting electrical zaps. It's still unplugged from the wall and battery removed ....but the mother board still is roaming. So my testing has to speed up like pronto. Because this is very hard on your brain. And shoulders/kidneys. But that's the address he can Google.
I will get back to you within a week. Hopefully sooner.
I just stumbled upon the mars Rover story on Discovery. About high officers. There is a shadow of a person in military fatigue working on the river. Hmmmm sounds familiar. But I'm really feeling the affects. I feel like a boxer in late rounds as far as cognitive and awareness goes. Alright Paul ...talk to you ltr
Back to top Go down

CASE # 9B163Z7076V58 CHARLES LEE
Page 1 of 1