Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted Beaver Dunes Park - Oklahoma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1780
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Haunted Beaver Dunes Park - Oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Haunted Beaver Dunes Park - Oklahoma   Haunted Beaver Dunes Park - Oklahoma Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2024 9:46 pm

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective
Sacramento Paranormal Investigations
Halo Paranormal Investigations
jazmaonline.boards.net/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

MY BOOKS:
www.lulu.com/spotlight/httpswwwlulucomspotlightjazmapika1

MY BIO:
jazmaonline.boards.net/thread/2495/paul-dale-roberts-biography-revised

MY MINI-BIO:
jazmaonline.boards.net/thread/3009/new-bio

MY NEW FACEBOOK TIMELINE:
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557076620102

My uncle George Roberts was born and raised in the town of Lehigh, Oklahoma. Uncle George as a little boy heard many stories about Beaver Dunes Park. George says that this place is also known as “Oklahoma’s Bermuda Triangle” or the “Shaman’s Portal” due to all of the mysterious disappearances that have occurred there over the years. Legend has it that Spanish explorers witnessed their friends vanishing into flashes of green light in the 1500s. The native Americans warned the Spanish explorers to stay out of this forbidden area, but the explorers didn't listen. Some of those explorers disappeared off the face of the Earth. Never to be seen again. Locals says that there is a portal and people are transported to an alternate dimension within the dunes. Spanish explorer Coronado’s journal cites three of his men disappearing into flashes of green light while exploring the land. Locals also mention that a UFO once crashed in this area. Beaver Dunes Park is a lot like the Zone of Silence in Mexico. George says when he visited this park, he did see green flashing lights off in the distance. George avoided the lights. He did not want to become another missing person.

Jonathan Willows says that the portal at Beaver Dunes Park must extend to Provincetown, MA, because the Black Flash aka the Devil of the Dunes and aka the Provincetown Phantom has came through the portal and was wandering around Beaver Dunes Park. Provincetown and Beaver Dunes Park both have dunes and Jonathan who once lived in Massachusetts says that he encountered a giant about 10 feet tall during his visit to Beaver Dunes Park. The giant was dressed all in black with piercing blue eyes. The giant leaped down from a tree and startled Jonathan. Jonathan's story is similar to a girl named Miss Costa. Miss Costa says: "on one October night, I was walking by the Town Hall and from out of the bushes an inhumanly tall figure dressed all in black jumped out in front of me. He had glowing blues eyes, big silver ears, and the ability to jump like a gazelle." Jonathan says that the creature he encountered took several long leaps and vanished as he related this story to my uncle George.

When uncle George visited the park, he met Edward Steiner from Pierre, South Dakota. Edward says there is definitely a portal at Beaver Dunes Park, because he either saw an 8-foot shadow person or he came across Walking Sam. George asked who Walking Sam was and Edward says it's a legend from his home state of South Dakota. Walking Sam lives in the caverns of Wind Cave National Park and comes out at night to scare people. Legend has it that he collects souls. But here we go again, we have a strange cryptid from another park that may be teleporting from Wind Cave National Park to Beaver Dunes Park via a wormhole or portal. Some Native Americans from Beaver Dunes Park area also believe that the portal also sends over a cryptid called the Miniwashitu, which is found in North Dakota. A native American tribesman at Beaver Dunes Park went crazy when he encountered the Miniwashitu. The native American that encountered the Miniwashitu had a severe nervous breakdown and passed out. After a week, the native American that encountered this cryptid was back to normal. Edward says that this native American seems to have PTSD from the experience. The Oklahoma native Americans says the Miniwashitu is a dreadful beast. Descriptions say that it has red hair like a buffalo, it only has one eye like a cyclops. That one eye is centered on its forehead. Above its one eye is a horn that sticks out. Its backbone stands out, because it is notched and jagged like an enormous saw.

From all of the stories about Beaver Dunes Park, I would say this place needs a thorough scientific investigation. I believe that portals or wormholes are located all over this world and may be the root cause to many human disappearances. Beaver Dunes Park is also a hotbed of UFO activity. Some hikers have encountered wild animals that look like they were operated on with a laser. This is truly a place of high strangeness.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1