Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Goodbye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Last Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Last Goodbye   Last Goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:33 pm

I come from family that could be described as interesting. Or crazy, depends how opened your mind is. Today I'd like to tell you about my cousin's experiences. Not to bother you with unpronounceable Slavic names, she would like to be Carol here.
Carol was still a girl when her uncle unexpectedly died. He was hit by a car and nobody knew what happened yet. She was reading something in her room and somebody knocked on her door, quite loudly. Wandering who's knocking so strong she yelled «Enter!» and got no response. So she got up, opened the door, found nobody. Carol went down (her room was on the first floor of the house) and found parents and younger brother sitting in the living room. «OK, who's bothering me?» Everybody just gave her a «what are you talking about» look and continued to watch TV. She didn't insist on it, simply went back to her room. Next morning her mother received sad news: Carol's uncle was hit by a car and died instantly. It happened yesterday at 9 in the evening, time when Carol heard knocking on her door. That gave her serious creeps.
In the 1991. Carol's husband was killed. At 5 in the morning she suddenly woke up, feeling very confused, even scared. After 15 minutes of sitting in bed she heard siren of the ambulance speeding towards the hospital. It was during the war and wailing of ambulances were scary common thing, yet she felt this time it was her husband. Two hours later, she received a phone call and yes, that ambulance was carrying him, dead before they reached hospital. They were young couple with a little son and she nearly snapped. Night after funeral she dreamt of him. He put his hand over hers and told her: »Don't worry, I'm all right now... and I didn't know I will meet here even those people for whom I though I won't be seeing here.» She woke up, still feeling warm sensation on the back of her hand and this sensation lasted for hours... so she stopped washing her hands for a few days but at least she was eating again.
Then, another family member got killed at the time Carol was sitting in the kitchen with her mother. The bathroom door started to bang against the bathtub. There was no wind that could produce such effect. Startled, Carol asked her mother «Don't you hear this?» and her mother replied «Hear what?» Soon the news of death followed.
When Carol's grandmother died the window flew open. There was no wind outside, especially not wind strong enough to push open a window that worked perfecly well before and after this event.
She's not afraid anymore during such occurances.
Just like me, she could fill a book with weird happenings, but I'll limit this to only one more: It could be about 6 or 7 years ago, Carol was driving, her son with her in the car, hot summer afternoon, heavy traffic. In one moment she felt the steering wheel «wants» to go right and heard a voice inside her head: «Pull up, here.» Wandering just how silly can she be sometimes, she stopped at completely uninteresting little rest stop. Her son asked why have they stopped, she told him honestly: «I'm not sure. But everything's all right.» They got out of the car to walk a little around, and then horrible sound of brakes, thumping, crushing and bending metal was heard, followed by equally horrible moment of silence. «It could have been us.» her son said, «Thank you« said Carol towards the sky.
Back to top Go down

Last Goodbye
Page 1 of 1