Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Old Hag Experiences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Old Hag Experiences Empty
PostSubject: My Old Hag Experiences   My Old Hag Experiences Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:15 pm

I have been reading your piece about sleep paralysis and thought you might be interested to hear my experiences.
I am a 39 year old married woman living in the north of England and I have had a few frightening episodes , they have only seemed to happen over the last couple of years or so except for a few during my teenage years.

My first episodes happened whilst sharing a bed with my husband who was asleep and totally oblivious to me being woken up by the bed rocking gently but enough to wake me up. I was lying on my right hand side and facing a wall. As I woke up the bed was still being rocked, it felt like someone was at the foot of the bed pushing and pulling the iron bedstead but I couldn’t move although my eyes were open .I felt angry and scared at the same time, I wanted to tell them to stop it but couldn’t speak. Suddenly and abruptly the bed was still and I was wide awake.

I have recently had two more weird happenings in the spare room where I now sleep due to my husband snoring which is unbearable! Again I was lying on my left hand side ,and was woken up by a strange vibration against my back but it didn’t feel like anything I’ve ever felt before, it felt like something or someone behind me was doing it to me, yet I was paralysed and my eyes were open. It definitely wasn’t a twitching nerve .

Another time I was woken up by my legs being moved across the bed and I could feel and hear the duvet moving against my legs and feet, I was on my back this time. I went back to sleep and woke up with my legs in the same place they had been moved to.

Finally last week I was woken up by a feeling of someone lifting the cover from behind me , it felt like someone was trying to push me over by lifting me onto my left hand side, I felt the draft of cold air of the duvet lifting and dropping and then I opened my eyes and I was on my back. I could feel and hear something or someone running their hand repeatedly back and forth in a menacing fashion across my chest area i.e the top end of the duvet .The duvet is silk and I could feel and hear a slight snagging and the pressure of a hand. I told my self not to be scared and realised that it was just another one of these old hag experiences and promptly went back to sleep.

I am now expecting it to happen again and go to sleep facing the room with my back against the wall so that I can at least see around me as I fall asleep, not that this would prevent it happening but it is the only way that I dare face now.

I hope this is interesting to you and I’ll keep an eye on your website, it‘s comforting to know that I am not alone with these strange and scary happenings.

By: elshbee@blueyonder.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Old Hag Experiences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: