Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scared to Death!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Scared to Death! Empty
PostSubject: Scared to Death!   Scared to Death! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:31 pm

The sounds of someone breathing in bed next to me woke me up around 3:00AM this morning. The problem is…I live alone and the only pet I have is a bird that is caged in another part of my apartment. I lay motionless for a few minutes listening to the even contented breathing of someone in a very deep sleep. I finally got up the courage to sit up in bed. I listened for another minute or two, trying to discern if there was something else in my room that could be making the noise.

There was nothing.

Both windows were closed and no appliance was on. The breathing continued until I got out of bed and turned on my light and my television. I’m assuming I woke “it” up because the breathing stopped. I sat in the middle of my bed watching the re-broadcast of the 11:00PM news and the early East Coast news broadcasts until my alarm went off at 5:00AM. I called around to family and friends to make sure everyone was okay. I’ve been known to ask about the wellbeing of people who had died a few minutes before my call. Needless to say my family hates when my name pops up on the Caller ID early in the morning. I was happy to find everyone well, but a bit freaked out about my early morning slumber party guest.

By: Deirdra_Beasley@Hilton.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Scared to Death!
Page 1 of 1