Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GHOSTS OF DEAD SOLDIERS, ETC.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

GHOSTS OF DEAD SOLDIERS, ETC. Empty
PostSubject: GHOSTS OF DEAD SOLDIERS, ETC.   GHOSTS OF DEAD SOLDIERS, ETC. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:56 am

Although I had always believed in ghosts, I have never had any real experience until the time when I worked in an American call center in Subic, a Freeport zone in Olongapo City which is 2 hours away from Manila. On my first night there in November 2001 at around 10 pm, I went out the hallway to load water in my jug. (We could request water delivered to our rooms but I was too thirsty.) Subic is a really hot place being situated close to the sea but on that warm night, after filling up three fourths of my jug, I suddenly felt scared. The feeling suddenly crept up my spine, I felt a cold sensation. The hairs on my body stood up. I had the feeling that someone was watching me. I didn’t bother filling up my jug anymore and briskly walked to my room. I never talked about that incident to my roommate or anybody else. It didn’t bother me anyway.

After some days, we found out from an old timer who drivers a cab exclusively for the Freeport, that the hotel building where we lived in used to be the headquarters of American soldiers during the WW II. He said wounded American soldiers died there. He even told us about shuttle bus drivers who picked up a lady in a white dress near the chapel late at night. When the drivers would glance at their rear view mirror, nobody would be there in the bus. We didn’t think much about it until the time when we were all given a four-day holiday. By the way, we were all from another city so we hired a van to take us back to our city, which was 7 hours away by land. On the way home, the driver who came from Olongapo City started telling us ghost experiences he knew about in the hotel area where we were staying. We all got really scared and suddenly everyone started sharing their little scary experiences at the Freeport. I was shocked to discover that it was all true after all. It was only then that we found out that we were all being haunted without giving much thought about it.

In one of the rooms where the other girls stay, a man’s voice (rough) would wake them up in the wee hours of the morning. The voice would shout at their ears just like when a soldier was being woken up by his officer. One of the girls in that room would turn her TV volume up so loud every dawn. They said they would hear someone walking on the carpet in their room. In another room, they would hear knocking at their door at night. No one would be at their door when they would open it. They regarded it as a prank and didn’t mind it. Once, during a pool party, one of the girls retired early. She was alone in their room taking a bath when she thought her roommate called her 3 times. When she came out, nobody was there in the room with her. Her roommate was still at the pool. At another time, when one of the girls was taking a bath, she suddenly came running out of her room, screaming, with only a towel around her body. She said that the toilet flushed by itself. That would mean that the ghost was in the toilet-and-bathroom with her! In the hallway where I first had my experience, one of the girls felt a cold breeze when she walked in front of an empty small stock room. She wondered where the breeze came from. There is no window or an open door in the hallway just a huge glass wall overlooking the garden. The hair on her spine stood up. Once, when I came out of our building to go to another at night, I suddenly felt the urge to run. My hair stood up! I just walked a little faster because I did not want to acknowledge the feeling that someone was following me although I was alone.
One of my co-employees, a woman of age had a third eye. She was a psychic of some sort. She’s half Filipino and African-American, a heavy set woman in her fifties. When everyone was going back to their rooms during lunch break, she announced that a black figure was standing at some corner of the hotel. Everyone started screaming and running downstairs. While at another time, when some of the girls were practicing some songs for the gathering, everyone ran out the room after they all heard an echo supposedly of the song leader’s voice when her microphone was actually turned off. She was holding it makeup. her eyes were the blue and more beautiful then any I ever seen here on earth. she would walk down the long hallway at night and stand at the end
of my bed. she would whisper my name.

I naturally wanted nothing to do with her, and covered up my head acting like I could not see her. as I grew
older she actually helped me by verbally teaching me things. she would hum lullabies and songs that would actually comfort me. she would quote scriptures from the bible when I was doing things I shouldn't be doing, and warned me of dangerous people. she told me once to leave an apartment where a sex offender was trying to get his way with me when I was 11. she even saved my life once, by calling me out of a metal shower before it collapsed. I escaped the accident with a 6 inch cut on my foot verses being buried in the mangled metal. my children and six sisters and one brother has also seen her. my parents deny having ever seeing her. they use to say we were crazy,
and that are imaginations were running away with us. she introduced herself to all of my family in much the same way, but they were unable to hear her. some believe that she was about to be married when something tragic happened to her or her significant other. there is no know history about the house my parents still live in today, but we have discovered that there was either a large spring under the house or an old basement completely filled with
water now. some people think she was a angel put here to watch over me. she also crawls in the bed with people when they spend the night at my parents. this is how my husband first met her. the second time he met her she threw a plate across the room, because he was laughing at the ghost stories my sisters and I were sharing. I have had many other encounters with ghost as well some not so nice spirits live in this world with us. as an adult I
have learned to keep these spirits at bay and my children who are gifted as well have learned to not allow them to know that they are aware of their presents to prevent the torment some of them can bring. all together I have
had approximately 50 encounters with the supernatural and I am thankful to know about the others.

By: dargo_77@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

GHOSTS OF DEAD SOLDIERS, ETC.
Page 1 of 1