Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a Couple of My Experiences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Just a Couple of My Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Just a Couple of My Experiences   Just a Couple of My Experiences Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:02 am

Hello, my name is Charlotte and I live in Fort Smith AR. I have had a couple of experiences I thought I might share.

Five years ago I moved From Fort Smith to Sugarloaf lake AR. The lake itself is man made and is around 20 miles due south of Fort Smith. I lived in a mobile home on my brother's property not far from the lake front. The first things to happen were as follows: Around three years ago I was home and around 930pm I was getting ready for my bath when I heard a knocking at my front door. My dogs barked, it was three wraps total. I went to answer, but noone was there. This happened again two weeks later, same thing, noone there. The third time I was in the living room and close to the door. Just to make sure I had debunked all likelyhood of anything natural I checked the porch and the roof to make sure no branches or anything could be doing this, no animals and such, and that noone could be hiding underneath. I found that no branches were near ( we had just had a storm and there was fallen debree) my cats were laying in the yard and other animals are low to the ground. I lived in a wooded area and am not subject to jump to conclusions. I had thought someone was playing a trick on me but that proved to be false when one of my brother's friends did knock on the door and attempt to hide. This happened a few days later after the third incident. I was able to hear him jump off the porch.

Upon the third incident itself, I stood outside on the porch and quickly said the words " whoever you are, go into the light" I was not frightened at the time, no sense of alarm, I had just heard that those words can help who may be lost.

There are two other things worth mentioning. One: On the day that I moved out. I was walking my dogs at 7:15am and was in front of my home when I heard " Charlotte, don't go" there was a two second pause between my name and the rest of the request. Without questioning, I headed back to my home and put my dogs inside and stepped over to my brother's house where I woke up my then sister-in-law by knocking on her back door. When she came to the door after about four wraps, I knew I'd awakened her. I asked her if my nephew had hollered for me and she said he was asleep as well. Prior to this I had thought that maybe she had hollered at me because he had missed the bus and she knew I would be going to the town where he went to school and she needed me to drop him off. I dismissed it as just something odd. Again, I was not aware of anything paranormal, no hairs on the back of my neck sort of thing, no feeling of being watched, just no explanation. I didn't think about it again until I had settled into my home in Hartford later that evening. I remember realizing that the voice I heard sounded like a cross between my sister-in-law's and my nephew's voice.

The last thing is that there was a tv given to me by my ex-fiance on the day I moved from his place. It had a slight inverted power button, and he warned me that the tv might turn itself on from time to time. It turned itself on almost all the time. I would wake up at around 3:00am and have to turn it off. Sometimes I would come home and it would be on. It would also turn itself off when I was watching a movie. Eventually I just unplugged it whenever I wasn't watching anything. After I had moved it to my home in Hartford I noticed that I never had this problem. At first I thought it might have been the wirin in the mobile home. But with the other things included, I really began to wonder.

I have always been interested in the paranormal and with these incidences happening, it only sparked my curiosity, I hope to actually do some investigating some day.

By: herblady27@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Just a Couple of My Experiences
Page 1 of 1