Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White Lady

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

White Lady Empty
PostSubject: White Lady   White Lady Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:09 am

This is my story,a true story.in 1998 I went to stay in youghal in county cork,southern Ireland, for a weeks holiday with my wife,my sister and her husband.my brother in law and I decided to go to the local pub for a few drinks.when we left the pub about 1.00am,we decided to take an old train track route back to our rented house.in the pitch black of night we were walking and talking when my brother in law needed to stop and pee.so I stood nearby,he was talking about what we were going to do the next day..when he stopped in mid-sentence and said oh sh**t.I looked in the direction he was looking in and I froze.about 50 yards ahead was a young lady dressed in a pure white dress,the type you would see in the 18th century (summer dress).she also had on her a large circular hat.it looked as though the sun was shining down on her.we both froze for what seemed ages but was probably only a few minutes.the young lady turned and slowly dimmed off in the opposite direction to us(thank god).we both ran like hell to the main road.to add..we were not drunk,we were both in our 30s and quite astute. to this day when I mention it to my brother in law he freaks.this I swear to be the truth.since that night I do believe in ghosts.thank you for my opportunity to tell you about this.

By: geneanthonykelly@eircom.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

White Lady Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Lady   White Lady Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:10 am

OMG I would have ran and I would still be running.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

White Lady
Page 1 of 1