Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Evil One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Evil One Empty
PostSubject: The Evil One   The Evil One Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:59 pm

When I was in college I lived in the off campus dormitories, in New York. The dorms were set in a very secluded section of Riverdale ( I think) . My girlfriend and I were told that the dorms were haunted by an entity they called " the evil one". There are many stories and rumours about how it came to be haunted, but one instance stands out in my mind. A group of about four of us were in one room just hanging out one night. The window to this room faced the front of the building and in front was one very tall lamp post. The driveway entering the area was a great big circle and this lamp post was the only one on the street.

Well, as I said we were all just hanging out, none of us were drunk or high or anything at all. One of the guys, Jason calls us over to look out of the window and there on the ground below the lamp post was the clear, unmistakable shape of a skull ! By some freak happenstance either the lamp post or the moon light cast a shape on the ground of a skull, complete with eye sockets, nose socket, everything! It was very clear and detailed. From where we were we tried to determine if perhaps the shape had been drawn onto the glass of lamp, but both the height of the lampost and the detail that the actual shape contained convinced us that wasnt the case. It was as if the skull was there to confirm the presence of "the evil one" .

By: jfeliciano@dap.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The Evil One
Page 1 of 1