Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They Follow Me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

They Follow Me. Empty
PostSubject: They Follow Me.   They Follow Me. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:07 pm

Ever since I was about 3 yrs old (I am now 28) I can remember distinct instances of paranormal activity and spirit hauntings.

The house I grew up in, my mother's house, is haunted by an older lady who passed in mom's bedroom. The very first instance I can recall was when I was 3. I woke up in the middle of the night to hear several "grown ups" in the living room, as if a party were happening. I got out of bed and went into the living room to get some attention, and maybe sneak a snack. When I opened the living room door, no one was there, and the entire house was pitch black. Yet I KNOW what I had heard. Of course, mom didn't believe me, and sent me back to bed, terrified.

A few years ago, when I was pregnant with my son, my ex and I lived in a defunct ski resort rental condo. I would be alone in the house and hear someone whispering my name. I knew it was a spirit, and tried to talk to them, but never got an answer after the initial attention-getting call. Things would often dissappear from the condo. A big can of baby formula vanished into thin air, never to be seen again. Once I put the stereo remote down on the coffee table, got up and went into the kitchen, came back, and it was just gone. After we had moved out of the condo, 6 mos later, we found the remote in my son's diaper bag, right on top of his onesies. It had clearly not been there previously.

Last year I bought a "haunted" item from ebay, an irish/celtic cross necklace found in a cemetary in Ireland. I made the mistake of leaving it on my nightstand one night while I was asleep, and it was by far the worst night of my life. I dreamt of a little girl named "Sarah" or "Catherine" who had been murdered by her mother. At one point I woke up to see on old, small, weathered rocking chair rocking alone next to my bed. I have never owned a rocking chair. I woke up again to find the necklace on me, and I had not put it there. I gave it to a friend the next day, and the following day she brought it back, saying she had dreamt of an older lady killing both of her cats. Oddly enough, I had not told her anything about the cross, and both of her her cats had gotten out of the apartment that night (even thought all the doors were locked) and were later found cowering behind a washing machine in the basement. My friend gave the necklace to her mother the following day (I surely didn't want it back!) and her mother gave it away the next day as well, only explaining "I just don't like it. I don't wanna get into it, just do not want it."

I now live in a rental house that was built in 1775. My son, myself, and my sister have all seen a "shadow man" roaming around the house and backyard at night. The other night, my son came downstairs to complain about the shadow man pacing in his room. I was a bit freaked myself, it being 11:30ish, and I did the mom thing, telling him "There's nothing to be afraid of, sweetie." As soon as I'd said it, the kitchen light went out on us. I screamed and we ran into the living room. Then the kitchen light went back on by itself. If it had been a fuse, I could have dealt with it, but that would not explain the light turning itself back on 2 minutes later.

I am not sure why the dead seem to like me so much, but they've ben around me my whole life. I have been able to predict the future through my dreams, and communicate with deceased loved ones through dreams as well. But, that's just life as I know it. C'est la vie.

Anyone wishing to talk to me about their experiences can get ahold of me at PhoenixFaith151@aol.com

Thanks for reading this VERY long story.

By: joemama05401@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

They Follow Me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: