Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pinned in Bed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Pinned in Bed Empty
PostSubject: Pinned in Bed   Pinned in Bed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:15 pm

On January 2nd 2004 at 6:00am the alarm clock went off and my wife needed to get up for work. I was off that day and did not need to get up. Well to go back for a second, I need to add that on new year's eve we got a new dog - he was about a year old when we got him and he weighed about 100 pounds and had some pretty good height to him. So with that out of the way, my wife and I layed in bed and talked for about 10 or 15 minutes before she got up. She then got out of bed and went downstairs to take the dog outside before she showered. I layed awake in bed for some time because it is hard for me to fall asleep because I have sleep disorders (insomnia and sleep apnea). So I rolled over to my stomach and partially on my right side and was basically laying with my head on my right arm that was extended out under the pillow. As I was laying there wide awake I heard a noise like someone had entered the bedroom.

I lifted my head and looked to the door but no one was there but as I went to put my head back down on the pillow I thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye and thought that maybe the dog came back into the room so I looked again and nothing. I put my head back on the pillow and layed there for about another 30 seconds when I felt something lightly grab my wrist of my right arm. before I could act something just POUNCED on me. The force of pressure was just intense with most of the pressure being on the top part of my shoulders and the back of my neck. The thing that grabbed my wrist also intensified leaving me unable to move. I was pinned down for about 10 seconds (which seemed a lot longer at the time).

Now I am a big guy weighing at about 285 pounds, built like a football player and I was not able to move a muscle. As this weight lifted off of me I spun around in bed to find nothing there. I got up and ran down the stairs. As I got to the bottom step my wife was coming out of the bathroom and she looked at me and seen something was wrong and asked me what happened and I told her that I got pinned down in bed and she got freaked out and left for work early. So for the next month I really couldn't sleep wondering if whatever it was, was going to return. And still more true experiences to come.

By: joecari@ameritech.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Pinned in Bed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: Gateway :: Pick A Room-
Jump to: