Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wierd Happenings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Wierd Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Wierd Happenings   Wierd Happenings Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Here is just one of a few of my wierd happenings. Back in 1989 I was living with my dad, my brother and my dads girlfriend and her two daughters. My bedroom at the time was in the basement (finished basement). Well I turned the main larger room into my bedroom which meant that if you came down the stairs you basically walked into my bedroom although the room spanned the entire length of the front of my house. My room was on the right side of the stairs, and if you turned left you can go around the corner into the laundry room ( not visible from my room). But anyhow, I was asleep one night and woke up for some reason in the middle of the night. As I woke up I was laying on my left side and started to turn over when I noticed all of the basement lights were on. At that same time a man was standing at the foot of my bed.

I could not see through him as he was not just a shadowy figure, he looked as if he were alive. We made eye contact and he turned around and headed for the laundry room and just before he entered the laundry room he stopped and turned to look at me once again for just a second. As he walked away I didn't hear anything from his movements not a sound. Now this is not the strangest part, (and by the way all of this happened in a matter of 10 to 20 seconds). As the man disappeared into the laundry room I went right back to sleep. I was not scared nor did I have a reaction of any kind to this strange happening. Well now the story gets even stranger. As i'm asleep I start to tell myself in a panic that I need to wake back up because there was someone at the foot of my bed. I wake up suddenly and it is now 10am.

The sun is shining and I noticed the basement lights are still on. I get out of bed and go upstairs and sat at the kitchen in deep thought as to what happened. Everyone was awake and my dad came into the kitchen and saw that I was in deep thought about something and asked what was wrong. I told him about what had happened and he started to just freak out. Well come to find out he woke up around 3am and thought for sure he had heard someone talking in the kitchen, but he knew we were all sleeping. So he woke my older brother up and they began to search the house to find out who was talking. Well they searched everyroom including closets, doors , windows to see if we had an intruder. They found nothing. Even the screen doors were locked. The only place they didn't search was the basement and they didn't turn the lights on! Someone or something was trying to tell us something but we dont know what. I never saw him again.

I have since moved from that house where I have plenty more stories but I will save them for another time!! If anyone wants to reply to me about this story...feel free.

By: joecari@ameritech.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Wierd Happenings
Page 1 of 1