Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Inexplicable Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Inexplicable Experience Empty
PostSubject: My Inexplicable Experience   My Inexplicable Experience Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:29 am

I have no idea what happened here, or why, but i will tell you how it did. I was young, say, 8 or 9, and i was sleeping late one night. I had covered my whole body with my blanket, and i was playing a subconscious game with myself. I was pushing down on the edges of the blanket, as if to seal it, and thinking the words: "sealing all entries and exits".
The moment after i thought these words, i felt a heavy, hot breathing above my head, as if someone, or something was leaning over the headboard, breathing on me.

I rolled slowly over, clenched with fear, and was just about to yank the blankets back over my head, but the breathing stopped. I jumped from my bed and turned on the light. There was stuff scattered all across my hardwood floor, which is the way i had left it the day before, and i could hear the sound of footsteps. I ran to my parents room which was pretty much just across the hall from me, and woke up my mum. I told her that there was a monster in my room and if i could have my light on.

She rolled over and grunted the words, yes, but only if you turn it off again. So i went back into my room, walking stiffly out of fear, and curled up in my bed. I tried to fall asleep, but was completely unable. So i gathered my blankets and went out to the loungeroom. I walked slowly down the hall, and curled up on one of the leather lounges. If i had kept walking down the hall and through the lounge, i would have made it to the kitchen. I still heard the sound of footsteps, and saw a very, very faint light flickering across the walls in the kitchen.

I pulled my blanket tighter and turned to face the front door, which, much to my horror, was lying... wide... open. I eventually fell asleep, to the soft sound of the cars driving past, and woke up the next morning on the couch. I asked my mum halfway through the next day whether she'd opened the door and left it open. "of course not! you know i lock it every night," she said. And i know it wasn't my dad, because he had gone to bed near to an hour before me or my mom. Both my brothers were away, one on a sleepover with a friend and one on school camp. This story still sends shivers down my spine and tears of fear to my eyes.

By: dcorby@ourbrisbane.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Inexplicable Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: