Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brea-Olinda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Brea-Olinda Empty
PostSubject: Brea-Olinda   Brea-Olinda Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:01 am

(By the way, on the state-by-state listing on this site, this place is mentioned: The Brea-Olinda High School Performing Arts Center.)

I was in the school musical my freshman year, and my experience was limited in both performing and the supernatural. Oh, sure, I had hard the rumors about the PAC being haunted and the cold spots in the dressing rooms, but I didn't exactly buy into it because the person who told me the stories was a girl who was prone to lying about some things. So I just blew it off and didn't think anything of it.

We had been practicing in the auditorium for about a month and I hadn't felt uneasy, scared or even picked up the vibe of being watched. In fact, I had been in there on my own a few times, too, and even then I felt right at home, despite my normal creeped-out feeling of being in a strange place by myself. I was convinced that there was no haunting taking place due to my lack of normal premonition about those things......if I don't include the odd shudders I would get in the middle of doing something, the eerie gentle pulls on my long hair, and my neck feeling prickly when sitting backstage, but I get that everywhere I go.

I didn't believe that there was anything there until our last performance. I was sitting backstage left on the couch someone had put there when I looked to the door to the stage hallway. (There is a hallway that runs the length of the stage and backstage areas for the choir and band performers when there is a concert.) The door had opened and I had looked up to see who was entering, but it was held open a little as if the person was talking to someone down the hall. The odd thing was that I didn't hear any voices coming through, and there was no really loud noise to obscure the sound that should have been coming from the door that was only a few feet away. The door opened wider, then closed a little, the opened, then finally fully closed. I saw no ones hands holding that door open, and to this day I stand by what the girl sitting next to me said when she saw the door:

"Didn't you know the PAC is haunted?"

I've been told that sometimes the choir members will hear piano playing coming from the PAC only to find that there is no one there, and the music will stop when someone goes to investigate. While it is eerie on so many levels...I am definitely going to continue performing there.

www.hmdarkprincess@hauntedmansion.com.
thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Brea-Olinda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: