Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Connected Situations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Connected Situations Empty
PostSubject: Connected Situations   Connected Situations Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:19 pm

I was getting ready for bed one night and I had to walk through a small laundry room to the bedroom. It was there that I saw an apparition just standing in the middle of the room. I stood and starred at it for a while. I wanted to know who it was, but I didn't really get an answer. I thought that it might be my mother trying to contact me, because I was upset about a few things and you know how mothers are, they want to comfort you if they can. If she could come to me in a time of need, I know that she would.

Because of some of the dreams that I was having, I was receiving messages from the meanings and symbols of my dreams that some one that I loved would pass away. On January 9, 2002, my beloved friend did die of MS. He meant the world to me and I am still grieving for him. I have wondered if it was the Lord's way to prepare me for that by sending an angel; since it was an apparition that had a form that seemed be draped from head to toe in a cloth that glowed. I don't know. It is hard to know what to make of it. I know that it was real and it happened. When I went to lay down, I felt a little bit of fear and yet I kept thinking and asking myself if there was something I should do to open up a line of communication.

Since that time, I have thought several times about it, that it was very strange to see or witness something of that magnitude without a better communication of thought or message. After my friend's funeral, I dreamed that I saw him as I was entering a church meeting and we talked. After interpreting the meaning of all the symbols in the dream, it meant that he would always be my friend and he would be watching over me. It gave me a lot of comfort. I feel like the two situations are connected.

By: Linda-Atkins@ouhsc.edu
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Connected Situations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: