Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carnation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Carnation Empty
PostSubject: Carnation   Carnation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:20 pm

The ghostly dog. If anyone happens to see this dog again. Call Peppy. This might be a dog I owned as a child - we lived in Carnation. My folks built a home in Fall City in 1971 - when we moved I came home one day and my dog was gone. Beautiful white and light rusty colored dog. Peppy had been my dog for 6 years. An awesome dog. My bud. My Father said - he had given my dog to our old neighbors…( just like that ) I cried & cried and got on my bike and road from Fall City to Carnation - part on that little back road around the river…then out onto the main road the rest of the way…the entire way I was sobbing.

I got to our old neighbors house and there Mother said - we shot your dog !!!!!! He bit one of there kids!!!! No way…..I called them killers..as my dog was so friendly - I would put a long piece of grass in his mouth and he would lead me around strutting like a show dog. I had a sister in a wheel chair and he would make sure she was o.k. Anyway - it was a long ride home still crying and even more so on the back road where the jogger saw my Peppy. I know it is him. I didn’t talk to my Father for sometime. He passed when I was 18 and I always wondered how he could have done that…giving away a childs pet????

A few years later that same family who my father gave our dog to…there son murdered a young girl. He was captured and is in prison. I knew in my heart that my dog must have suffered…just call Peppy if anyone sees this dog again. Next time I am south I am going on the back road to see Peppy and tell him…its o.k. - go home…rest …..You’re the best. This is sad but true. When I read this caption…I knew it was Peppy looking for me. Or making sure people are safe.

By: lcurtner.sblog@aptalaska.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Carnation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: