Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Time was at a Birthday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

First Time was at a Birthday Empty
PostSubject: First Time was at a Birthday   First Time was at a Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:21 pm

The first time I remember having experiences was when I was about 12 or 13. My cousin and some friends had went over to a friend's house for her birthday. We were all sitting in the living room listening to music and I felt this heavy presence enter the room but I thought nothing of it and thought it was just my head playing tricks. That night when we went to bed all of us girls were in my friend's room and her younger brothers slept in the room next to her room. Everyone was asleep and I heard light footsteps coming up the stairs and in the playroom just outside the room. One figure entered our room, it was a girl about 6 or so and she came up the end of the bed I was in and just stood there looking at me. I heard my friend's youngest brother start to cry. The other figure, a boy of about 4 was in their room and it frightened her brother.

Years passed and I didn't notice anything until I started dating this guy. He moved in with his best friend and their room was near the upstairs attic.We were moving stuff in one day and I was putting something in the attic and it was freezing it there but it was the middle of the summer. Something was drawing me back to the back of the attic but it didn't feel right. I left and never told him what I felt. A couple of months later I was laying in bed and I felt a figure walk out of the room next to the attic and just turn and look at me. I was so tired I just pulled closer to my boyfriend and tried to fall asleep.

Then I didn't feel anything for a while. Just recently a friend of mine was talking about a graveyard near her house. I have lived in this town nearly my entire life and I had never heard of this graveyard or it's story. We went ere one night just me, her, and my boyfriend. My boyfriend is able to feel and see spirits just like I am so he wanted to go and explore the graveyard. The graveyard is surrounded by trees and a river runs to the south of it. My boyfriend got about halfway back towards a clearing that leads to the river and I started to get the feeling that someone was watching us from that clearing. I called to my boyfriend to come back to the car and as he was on his way back I got the feeling that whatever was watching us was just behind the tree line to the west of the cemetary which was near the front of my car. The spirit kept moving. It went from the trees back to a double tree that is in the middle of the cemetary and then to a big headstone near the road that runs by the entrance of the cemetary and then back to the trees. We sat there for a few more minutes in my car just looking into the cemetary. When I started my car to leave the spirit walked up along the side of my car (from the trees infront of my car) to my drivers side window. My window was down and I felt it get colder suddenly and then I saw him.

He was a man in his mid 30s to 40s dressed in 19th century clothes with a black dress coat and pants, a tall top hat and a walking cane. His hair was short and black and he was about 6 foot tall. His eyes were green and cat-like. He bent down and looked into my car at all three of us in turn but lastly at me. I drove off breathing sorta hard but he appeared in my dreams that night. At first I thought I was imagining things since I had never actually seen any of them before just felt them. But it was so detailed. I went to work the next day and was recounting the story to a friend of mine and she looked at me and asked if I knew the story behind 13 Graves. Of course I hadn't so she proceeded to tell me that the family that haunts that grave consists of a grandma, grandpa, mother, father, and nine children. They all died from a disease but she's not sure which one. It's said that if you walk back t the older graves down near the river and stand on the river bank and look back at the graveyard you can see the whole family standing there. There have been reports of hearing children cry and seeing the grandma sitting in a rocking chair near one of the graves but never had anyone that I know of had the same expierence that I did. To this day he is still calling me back to the graveyard. I think he wants to talk or needs help. He's not threatening... just curious just like the rest of us.

By: luvalwyz102383@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

First Time was at a Birthday
Page 1 of 1