Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Experience Like No Other

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Experience Like No Other Empty
PostSubject: My Experience Like No Other   My Experience Like No Other Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:38 pm

Well this happened to me when I was about 17. My parents had just bought a new house, and my boyfriend (now my hubby) moved into it. it was a standard 4 bedroom house, i say was because by the time it was finished being renovated, it was a far from standard 5 bedroom house with 4 bathrooms.

Well, there was only one decent livable bedroom in the original house, the others were just completely spooky. In two of them you just simply could not sleep, no matter what you did. The presence there was very disturbing. In the other bedroom, it was just creepy, always icy no matter what time of the year it was, and it radiated pure evil, we kept that door closed at all times.

But this story is about rings of blue fire.........Yeah, I know it sounds nutty, but it wasnt even one of those instances where you blink and it was gone, I sat and watched these rings "float" all the way down the passage, beginning at the bedroom end, and slowly floated all the way to the lounge door, the passage was about 6 or 7 meters long, and these rings of fire took about 2 min to float the complete way. Dissappearing as soon as they got to the lounge door. They were interlinking circles, kinda like the olympic games symbol, except there were only 2 rings, and they were a blue fire, like gas fire. I only ever saw it once. Heaps of other things happened there, but nothing like this. I would be very interested to find out if anybody else has ever had a similar experience.

By: laura_smuts@sptyres.co.nz
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Experience Like No Other
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: