Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have more than I can tell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

I have more than I can tell Empty
PostSubject: I have more than I can tell   I have more than I can tell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:06 am

I am fifty-five years old this Nov 10.

I am born and rise in the Paranormal flied. It runs on both side of my family so far back we are not sure as to whom was the first to have had it. As for ghosts, I have lived with them my whole life. So much so that they
really have to go out of there way to get my attention. If I were to tell you about all the things that has happened to my family and my self, you would never believe me.

But I will tell you of the house we use to live at in Milwaukee, Wi In 1961 after living in this old 15 room brick home which at that time was about seventy years old. The city of Milwaukee bought it from us. We had only a few moths left before we moved. The house was always haunted but it was until years later that I frond out the story behide the haunting.

Anyway, It was a Saturday in early fall. I got up went into the living area. In doing so I had to go through the dinning area. Now as most people know the older home had beautiful woodwork throughout the home. On the walls of the dinning are were wood rails that went all around. We had picture siting on them. My Picture with Angelo And pictures of another family members. I look up at them not really knowing why. I saw what seem to be blood running down the wall. It run around mine and Angelo picture, but run across the pictures of the others.

I call my father(which whom was well know in the Psychic field of his time) He looked at it and saw it running slowly down. He said let to into the attic and see if a cat or mouse had gotten between the wall. The walls of this old house are wide and one can see all the way down to the basement. So up we went into a part of the house I hated more than that of the basement.(which I found out later why) We took a spotlight and looked between the walls, Nothing to be seen anywhere. so we tried to clean the blood off with what ever we could when it stopped running.

Nothing would take it off. And even tho we were not going to be in that house for long, we did not want to look at it. So we tried to paint over it. Try is the right word! It peeled off. We hear crying every so often as if someone was so very sad that we where going. But with this laughter as well. The laughter was the first time any of us heard over the many year of odd happening. But when we moved to the west side of town, one of the younger ghost came with us. When we moved into this house on walnut st we came to fined out that an old man living there died in it and was haunting this house. Boy can my family pick them.

There is a lot more that has happened to us. So much so we could write a book. But as I said before, You would never believe so much can happen to one family. I just thought this story you might like to hear about.

By: MilwKath@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

I have more than I can tell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: