Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disrepect will Cause Trouble

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Disrepect will Cause Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Disrepect will Cause Trouble   Disrepect will Cause Trouble Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:09 am

Me and a group of friends went to a small college up in the mountains of Pennsylvania called Mansfield University. At night there was nothing to do so we would sometimes drive a half an hour to an hour or so to random graveyards in the middle of nowhere. One night we drove up to a graveyard which is i think west of mansfield. We had been to
that graveyard before so we were familiar with the surroundings and the sounds and phenomena that could take place there.

That night there were a bunch of people who just went along because they were bored and my friends dan and dave, the leaders of the group believed in ghosts but didnt really get that scared about anything. Dave had an emf detector. We were out in the middle of nowhere and that night there were no emf alerts from it at all. Some of the people we were with, mainly one girl was very disrespectful, and while we were there the emf detector started going
off with strong readings, and right about that time we heard a growl or shaking or both, coming from the graveyard.

Needless to say the people that usually werent scared ran to the cars along with me and my girlfriend, and we drove away as fast as we could. It turned out later that we found out that the disrespectful girl couldnt hold her bladder and went to the bathroom in the graveyard. I think the spirits didnt like that and thats why it happened. It was the freakiest night of our lives.

We went back to that cemetary again and nothing happened because unlike that girl we are always respectful of the spirits. I just wanted to relate this story to you and see if you have encountered anything similar.

By: legatoistheman@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Disrepect will Cause Trouble
Page 1 of 1