Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Friend Willy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Friend Willy Empty
PostSubject: My Friend Willy   My Friend Willy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:12 am

ok, so here goes my story.

I know it sounds really impossible to some but either bare with me, or quit reading. about 2-3 years ago i lived in a very old appartment complex in marrysville ohio. when we first moved in i knew there was something very weidr about it, it just didnt seem like a very happy place. my parents were in the process of a divorce and my dad lived within walking distance. i choose the room on the left once you walk up the stairs. there was a stair case with a landing 1/2 way up the stairs that you could see from my door way. my moms room was right on the other side of mine and the bathroom right across the hall. well back to the story. so i was being baby sat by my best friends sister and we were down stairs listening to music and suddenly all the lights and music went off. we figured the power had just gone out so we just started talking. after about like 10 minutes the tv came on and it was al static. lately i had been seeing a man in a black cloak run from our kitchen out the back doo and i looked over and saw it again.

Nobody in my family believed me so i looked to constance and asked her if she has seen that and she said yes. so we were a bit freaked out and decided to go upstairs. at about 3 in the morning constance went to sleep and i stayed up because i could have sworn i was hearing people down stairs and that the stairs were creeking. i turned to switch the stereo on ( the power had come back by this time) and i head a voice right behin me. it was a guys voice and it said '' dont scream and dont be afraid.'' i slowly turned around expecting to see a guy with a rope or something ready to tie me uo but there was nobody there. i quietly ased who was there and where they were but nobody answered. ( constance was baby sitting for a week) i decided i had imagined it so i just decided to go to bed. the next night we were watching a cartoon in my bed room and i heard the same voice. i turned the tv off and asked constance if she had heard that and she said she thought she heard a man talking. so i asked who was there and where they were again. this time it answered me. it said its name was willy and that he wanted to be friends. he said he was sitting right beside me. i turned to look and i couldnt see him. will said that he was my guardian angel so i wouldnt be able to see him.

I think it was a mistake but i agreed to be a friend. so me and constance talked to him for the remainer of he baby sitting stay. after about a month things started to turn for the worst. i had a problem with one of my friends and i told willy and he/it asked me if i wanted him to hurt them. that was when i decided he wasnt very friendly and asked him to leave. that night i had my friend that had made me angry( we made up) spend the night as a way to say i forgive you. well i thought something might happen but i took my mind off of it. at about midnight we decided to turn the tv off and just talk untill we fell asleep. i heard something on the stairs and went to look but i couldnt see any one but i tho ht i heard my name in willy's voice so i went back to my room and shut my door. right after i shut my door i heard someone laughing and this freaked us both out because my mom was at the neighbors house. i ran over and locked my door then ran back to my bed and grabbed my baseball bat and stood by my closet ready to hit anyone who came in. then my door knob started shaking and my door rattled violently. i seriously thoughti heard willy's distinct laugh so i hollered at him and told him to go away and never come back. right after that the dor stopped and we both vowed to never tell any one we knew what happened unless we seriously considered it. so, do i sound like a nut yet? thanx,

By: mystistarr2000@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Friend Willy
Page 1 of 1