Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Virginia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Virginia Empty
PostSubject: Virginia   Virginia Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:58 am

Virginia

Me and my family lived in a 2 story house and was experiencing strange happenings such as one day after both of us left for our jobs one morning the front door was open when I arrived home of course before the rest of the family does. Anyway, sort of thought that was a little strange but could be debunked possibly? The family and I were at the dining room table one evening playing cards, when a fork on the counter that was in the kitchen within view but not accessible without getting up and going in made a loud bing….noise as if someone hit it, to our surprise I saw it out of the corner of my eye where it made a flip in mid air and landed on the floor.

Someone did hit it, but no one was near. After this event,me and the wife decide to take what we thought were drastic measures and start recording while the kids asleep. Seen this on T.V. during one of the shows we were watching and decided to take their advice and start recording any sounds we could hear while we were asleep. Of course the first couple nights of taping we were so anxious to get home and rewind the tape to listen to the 1 hour tape to hear the large clock on the fire place ticking in the background…then after a day or two we started hearing new noises such as toilet seat slamming, kitchen cupboards slamming one after another through out the tape and also heard a weird sound as if paper was being crumbled next to the tape recorder, there was no paper near the tape recorder on the dining room table, not sure what the significance was to it.

It was like the 4th or 5th time after taping did we finally catch something that sent shivers up and down my spine. I actually took it into work to have co-workers see if they heard what I heard. On that night we sat down and turned the tape recorder on waiting to hear the usual. Doing so you could hear the clock in the back ground ticking and then all of a sudden most of the white noise seemed to have disappeared from the sound and could hear what sounded like a little girls voice saying “I’m scared” even now when I am writing this event I get cold chills. It sounded so clear and so scary I had no other choice but to have other folks listen to see what they thought.

I am now living in an apartment where me and my son “Michael” heard a young girl call out to say “Michael” we both looked in the exact same direction which was to our far right because he was named after me(Michael). We both looked at each other and asked did you hear that and went over the story what we both heard and why I was looking in the same direction he was because I heard the same thing. It sounded as if a little girl was walking by us and sort of whispered “Michael”. I believe that whatever is around us is still there but not harmful. Its been silent for awhile…..

mcreed@nish.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Virginia
Page 1 of 1