Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My First Paranormal Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My First Paranormal Experience Empty
PostSubject: My First Paranormal Experience   My First Paranormal Experience Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:18 am

i must have been around 8 or 9 years old when my first paranormal experince began. My sister, brother, my grandma and I all slept in one room, (different beds of course). It was a normal night and I just fell asleep like always. Hours later I woke up for no reason and saw a person sitting in my grandma's bed. i tought it was my grandma praying since she would always pray (very catholic lady), but then I started to realise that my grandma was sleeping. I just stared at whatever that thing was and noticed it was looking right at me.

I know for a fact that it was woman because she had long hair and the body of a woman. but her face was burned and disfigured. The only thing i did was just stared at her, she sudenly got up and kneeled down next to me. Eventually I feel asleep again. I woke up what seemed minutes later to find out that I was somehow on the other side of the bed, how did i move without standing up I had no idea, I tilted my head up a little so i could see what time it was when i saw that same lady right next to my head stroking my hair!!! As disturbing as it may sound I was not scared so I feel asleep for the last time.

I woke up the next morning and asked everybody if they were in the room last night, then i asked my grandma if she had been praying that night, everybody including my grandma said no. That was the last time I ever saw that lady but from that day on almost all of my relatives that lived in that house have seen the same woman I have, only difference, they have been scared right out of their pants.

By: monismile87@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My First Paranormal Experience
Page 1 of 1