Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunting Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunting Experience Empty
PostSubject: Haunting Experience   Haunting Experience Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:06 am

I've been going into the closed down Rosewood Center in Reisterstown/Owings Mills, Maryland since I was about 13 years old. Last time I've been inside was two days ago at 4:00am. Everytime I seem to go with an associate, they're quick to leave within the first half hour of investigating. Now being 17 years old, I know what more to look for. In my last visit, I felt a presence right when I walked through the back door. Me and my friends were complaining how it was so cold (58 degrees after being 82 degrees during the day), but once we got inside, we felt neither heat nor cold, just like everytime I go in. For every experiance, it feels hard to move, like walking under water, and it's hard to see, even with a flashlight. It's like looking at an old grainy picture in a movie, but with the grain in your sight rather than a screen.

When I was younger, I went up the flight of stairs past the waiting room and saw a wheelchair turn by itself. After I pointed my light back on it, it slammed into a wall. At this point, me and my friend booked it out of the building and took off into the woods.

Back in May 16, 2006, I went in around 11:50pm on a Tuesday night with 4 other people who've never been inside before. I felt the presence instantly, and they did soon after walking through the first floor. After about 2 minutes, I heard an echo of what sounded like a scream comming from upstairs. No one else heard it until about 30-45 second later, it happened again. But this time it was much clearer and louder. It was a man screaming in pain and what seemed to be torture. The girls in the group were quick to leave, my buddy pushed me out of the way to go see where the sound came from as I led the group. With the girls running out the back, I grabbed him and we followed. As we exited the back door, one girl and I saw a ghost woman and cat take a few steps out of thin air, then vaguely disappear. With the spotlight of the distant part of the Rosewood Center shining, we could see right through her, but her figure was distinctive. She was about 5'8", slender body, hair her hair in a bun, wore something of a dress/hospital gown with a throw over robe covering her back and gripping it with one hand near her neck. It was the second time I've seen the woman and her cat.

Two days ago, Sunday August 13th, 2006, me and two of my friends went back. In late May 2006 some kids who were messing around inside the building set a fire, and did great damage to the building. It pisses me off how kids don't respect the value of haunted locations. It was boarded up in June, but when we went back the other day/night, everything was pushed in. We stepped over pieces of the ceiling that'd caved in to get inside. Mind you we were extra cautious of the building's current condition. After going through most of the first floor, we went into the waiting room, where a matress from the 2nd floor lay. I grabbed a sofa cusion to take a piece of Rosewood home with me as we stepped on the matress to get over to the stairs, which angered a spirit inside. We heard whispers and a slight moaning right before we planned to go upstairs. With the whispers growing louder, we decided to leave. After exiting and going around the front of the building, we saw a white humanly figure leaning against a window sill on the second floor all the way to the left. My friend stopped us and pointed it out. We saw as he looked at us, then stood up straight and folded his arms. We bid him farewell and walked out. I left the cusion in the woods second guessing that I'd be taking a spirit home with me.

From what I've heard, they'll be knocking down Rosewood in the next month or so. Me and my friends plan to go back one final time with a video camera in rememberance of its years of haunting.

By: nyteman18j@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Haunting Experience
Page 1 of 1