Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Distance is Relative

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Distance is Relative Empty
PostSubject: The Distance is Relative   The Distance is Relative Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:50 pm

My mother and father were taking care of one of our relatives. This summer she passed away. The day before I had a feeling something bad was going to happen, but I dismissed it because I was at work. There everyday is a bad day. The next morning, my husband and I where on our way to work and my parents called to tell us Roena had passed away. At that time, I knew my feelings had been right.

Since her passing our family has been contacted many times by Roena. She likes to tickle the feet of my father and brother. My parents had to stay on at the house to watch over things until her son got out of jail. I have seen and sensed her many times. Once in the hallway, I saw a shadow and its reflection pass in front of the mirror. Just a couple of days after the funeral, my parents reported that something was causing the magnets to fall off of the refrigerator. She has come to my mother in dreams. In the most recent dream, she was telling my mother that Randy was getting out of jail and we (meaning her and my mother) needed to get the house ready. That morning, his older brother called to say Randy would be home that day. I am glad that Roena is contacting us because we miss her and love her very much.

Her youngest son just got out of jail. He is now staying in her house by himself. He hasn’t reported any abnormal phenomenon yet.

By: mrsyoakum@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The Distance is Relative
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: