Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bambi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Bambi Empty
PostSubject: Bambi   Bambi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:31 am

I have lived in my house for 16 years. Because I am a spiritualist medium I picked up right away that the house and property were inhabited. But it seems that most of the time that spirits get a bad rap. Being pranksters, or having no intelligence. Of all the stories I could tell, I chose this one to show that at least some types of spirits do have intelligence, and can interact with the living.

My Shetland Sheepdog Bambi was ready and minute to give birth to her first litter.I have been breeding Collies and Shelties for many years and know that I have to be there for the first timers in case they run into problems.
Well Bambi was really nervous. She wasn't the only one. I'm in a wheelchair, and I knew I was going to have get down on the floor with her. Her whelping box was in my bedroom, so I thought I could lean against the bed with my arms behind me and lift.

Bambi waited until my son and my husband were gone, then she went into labor. Great timing.
So I got down on the floor with her and we were both busy. About 4 hours latter and three pups down and more to come. I really needed to use the bathroom. I was praying that my son would come home soon, real soon. But my prayers went unanswered.

I tried repeatedly to get onto the bed, but just couldn't do it. It was to high for me to lift myself high enough to get my butt on it.

Then my senses told me that that I wasn't alone. I asked the spirit, Mr. Hill if he could please help get on the bed. I told him why. So I turned around with my back against the bed, with my arms behind me. Suddenly I could feel an arm under my knees, I was gently lifted onto the bed.

I was a bit shocked, but I said thank you, I told him how grateful I was for the help.
I used the bathroom and hurried back to Bambi just in time for another pup to be born. Four hours latter Bambi was finally finished. Her and her little family of seven pups were settled and my job was done.
But still my son hadn't come home, and my husband wasn't due home for another two hours. I again asked Mr. Hill if he would be so kind to help me one more time.

Again he lifted me gently on the bed.

Since that time the spirits have helped me in little ways, like when I stand up to get into my van, I have felt hands on me supporting me. I am always grateful for their help. I've joked with them that anytime they want to do the vacuuming for me, I would really appreciate that. As of yet, they haven't helped with the house work!

By:nottingham1@alltel.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Bambi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bambi   Bambi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:15 pm

Very good story! I must admit to being one of those who see ghosts as something to be avoided, but it seems in this case they were there ready to help. Kind of turns me around a bit on the whole subject.
Back to top Go down

Bambi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: