Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unexplained Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Unexplained Experience Empty
PostSubject: Unexplained Experience   Unexplained Experience Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:53 am

My name’s PV and I’m a resident of Mumbai (previously known as Bombay), India.

I live with my parents in a medium-sized 2 bedroom-hall-kitchen apartment in the heart of the city. I’ve only had a few experiences, one of which was really weird. It was about 1998-99 when this happened. One evening at bedtime, I retired to my room (situated right next to the master bedroom) and closed the door behind me. It must have been just a few minutes after I lay down, that the most terrifying sound I had ever heard, came from my parents’ room, just next to my father’s side of the bed. I don’t think words can describe the horrible sound - it was like someone was heaving heavily, producing gritting and grinding sounds (maybe something close to a werewolf, if such a thing ever exists!).

I immediately sprang into action and rushed to their room to enquire what went wrong. Strangely, my Mom had woken up hearing the same sound, at the same time, in the same location, with the same ferocity, but Father had heard nothing! The funny thing was that it t was only those few seconds that got really scary - both Mom and me were completely calm after that and I went back in to my room and slept peacefully that night.

The story doesn’t end here. This noise continued several times and occurred only at nights, though it kept reducing in intensity each subsequent time. Both me and my Mom heard it each time. Mother even kept coming to the living room to check out the source (neither she nor I are the ones that can be easily rattled), but of course, could never do so, as there was never anyone there. She heard the sound coming from behind her, as though following her, but it had already started getting faint by then. I sometimes could sense a ‘foreign presence’ at home, though I never once got scared of it.

One of my cousins came visiting a few weeks later and stayed the night with his daughter. He looked really freaked out the next morning and talked of having heard the heaving and grinding sounds, just as we did (we had never told him about these incidents)! He got even more startled when we told him the entire story. Father still thinks it was only our hyperactive imagination that caused us to hear these sounds - he is a skeptic and has never once heard them.
The sound kept fading out more and more and eventually stopped altogether in a few weeks’ time. Nothing else has happened since and we continue to lead normal lives after that incident. There have been many tragic deaths in my family in the past and I tend to think their spirits might be trapped in our world and are actually trying to appeal for help. I make it a point to pray for these souls every single night - I don’t know what else I can do.
This post got much longer than expected. Thank you very much for your time. You’re welcome to send me an email if you have anything interesting to say on this subject.

By: p.viswanathan@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Unexplained Experience
Page 1 of 1