Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I BELIEVE!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

I BELIEVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: I BELIEVE!!!   I BELIEVE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:11 am

You guys have a Great web-site. I only have one book on the ghosts of Lincoln, Ne. I want to buy more of the other ones, well anyway...... The house that my Mom and Step-Dad had in Red Cloud was definitely haunted.
They told me it was...guess I just thought they were bull-shitting me.

I had moved back to this state, and had to stay with them for a little while. I got up one morning and they were already at work, so I was there alone. I was sitting at the dining room table, across from the table are stairs that go upstairs, and an opening to the front room. The door was open to the stairs, and someone was walking either up or down them, they were hitting each step, but no one was there but me. I was at the store in about 30 seconds flat, freaking out, asking "What the hell was going on in their house?"

Needless to say they thought it was funny, and preceded to tell me about the 2 old spinster sisters that use to livein the house. There would be times I would be visiting them, and we
would all be in the front room, and you could hear someone walking across the floor upstairs. That was pretty common, you just get use to it. That wasn't my first encounter. I do Believe in ghosts, I've never had
to deal with a mean one though.

By: radwbba@juno.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

I BELIEVE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: