Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Mother's Stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Mother's Stories Empty
PostSubject: My Mother's Stories   My Mother's Stories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:33 pm

To whom it may concern,

I am very interested in the paranormal and since I have been looking over your web site I have found it very interesting. Earlier this afternoon I was speaking on the phone with my Mother about your site and about ghosts in general. My Mother has told me some of her experiences and i would like to share them. Thank you for reading. ---Phyllis

Seeing her paternal Grandfather

My Mothers experiences with apparitions have started way back when she was 3 years old. Although she doesn't remember seeing the apparitions herself, she does remember her Mother telling her of the way she would scream at night saying " Man in the corner, Man in the corner" this happened twice.

Seeing her maternal Grandmother

When my Mother was a teenager (late 40's) she saw her Grandmother roughly 4 to 5 times. the incident she remembers mostly was when she saw her Grandmother floating outside an air shaft window beckoning her to come to her saying "Come to me Helen". If it wasn't for her Mother my Grandmother she would have fallen to her death some 30 ft. My Grandmother had pulled her back just in time from the window ledge.

Feeling cold spots in apartment and other abnormal happenings

In the mid 50's to 1970 while living in her first apartment. My mother would always feel very cold when she passed the door to the bathroom. It turned out that a man hung himself in the bathroom from a gas pipe. My Brother and my Sisters would feel fingers poking them when no one was there. A teddy bear would sit up on it's own and blink.

Seeing a little boy

In December of 1970 my family moved from that apartment to our first house. Within days my Mother started seeing a little boy playing with blocks. The figure she said would look at her than slowly fade away. This happened numerous times for a little over a year. Later she learned from a neighbor that a family living in the house prior to us lost one of their triplet sons when he was struck by a car.

Seeing a family friend

In the mid 70's my Mother saw a friend of the family in her bedroom. She assumed that her friend was saying goodbye.
(My Sister has also seen this apparition)

Seeing her husband (my Father)

In 1983 My Mother saw my Father also in her bedroom. This one wasn't a pleasant experience. She told me that she was frightened and she begged him to leave her alone. He appeared once more and never again after that.

That concludes her stories. I hope I formatted this right if you decide to use them please feel free to format it correctly.

Question Is it safe to say my Mom is sensitive to this type of stuff?

By: Tauras1967C@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Mother's Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mother's Stories   My Mother's Stories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:34 pm

Yes I would say that she was sensitive to these things...alot of people are and don't even realize it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Mother's Stories
Page 1 of 1