Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weird Vacation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Weird Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Weird Vacation   Weird Vacation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:01 pm

I was on vacation with my husband and son in June of 2006 at Palm Shores Beach Resort (room 406) in Florida. The first night there my 9 year old son had slept on a pull out in the living room area but had a nightmare and ended up in bed with us the rest of the vacation. About the 3rd night we were there I was having an odd dream and woke suddenly, when I did I saw movement at the end of the bed. I rubbed my eyes HARD cause I could not believe what I was seeing...I shook my head HARD and looked around the room and it was still there...I did this like 4 or five times and it was still there.

I looked around the room and at my husband and son to make sure nothing was weird and I still wasn't asleep. What I saw was something TOTALLY black and looked like a monk or something with a hood. When I first woke up it backed up to the door that went into the living room area. After about my 2nd head shake and eye rubbing it looked like it was trying to hide and peep around the door facing...I was totally perplexed. (Maybe it thought I was nuts cause I am now shaking my head and rubbing my eyes so hard that I know I looked crazy) The whole time I kept shaking my head really hard trying to shake some sense into myself but it was still there peeping..finally I sat up pointed at it and said "Dude, I totally see you!"

When I did this it just slid backwards in total view again, put its hands in front (like maybe in pockets) and turned toward the patio and went that way (not like walking, more like gliding.) At one point between all the shaking and rubbing, when I first sat upright it did seem to straighten its hood, but I couldn't see anything but black, no eyes or face) My husband jumped up when I said that and ran into the living room. The logical way for anyone to run would have been toward the door out but my husband went directly in the living room and toward the patio. He came back and told me to sleep on the other side of the bed and that was that.

I was just confused and said "huh, that was weird" and went back to bed. The next day sitting at the pool I told my husband, "If I had a dream it was the most vivid one I have ever had cause I know I was awake." Then he said, "I didn't say anything last night cause I know you would be up all night, but when I went into the living room I swear I saw the back of somebody go across the decking and thru the wall." He had lived in a house with spirits before and it didn't bother him, the whole thing just confuses me. If anyone else has experienced anything at this resort feel free to email me at tngurl2@yahoo.com for discussion. It wasn't really a scarey experience...just weird and had me wondering what the heck I had seen.

By: tngurl2@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Weird Vacation
Page 1 of 1