Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The intruder who still wants to come in!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carfax_Abbey

Carfax_Abbey

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-07

The intruder who still wants to come in!!! Empty
PostSubject: The intruder who still wants to come in!!!   The intruder who still wants to come in!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:53 pm

affraid In the house I currently live in (Temple City CA) is haunted by two spirits one is that of a man and the other is that of a dog!!! The man wanders outside around my house wearing a light blue button up shirt and has a very dark complextion and dark hair! The dog walks from the living room to the kitchen back door where the man mainly resides! the dog is big & has shaggy dark hair! He is very protective of the house! The man seems like he wnats nothing to do but come in the house through the kitchen back door! My pyschic grandmother who came to my house to see if these two ghost relate and they do! What she told me was exacty what I thought had happened to these two spirits! She explained that in the 1970's when the house was built a man and his dog lived in this house but one night a tall thin dark man was trying to break in through the back kitchen door! The dog sprang up and ran to the door barked and growled the owner of the house grabbed his personal gun and ran to the back door and opened it confronting the intruder, the intruder had a gun as well there was ascuffle and the intruder shot the dog and the owner shot the intruder. The dog and the intruder died instantly. So til this day the dog gaurds the house preventing the intruder from ever coming in! but the intruder never gives up and circles the house in anger! Mad
NOTE: I had a vision once of the ghost of the intruder in the garage pointing at the wall like he was trying to tell me something like there is something that is his in this house? It makes me wonder who the villain was in the story? The owner or the intruder? HMMM?
scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/robin_red/
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: The intruder who still wants to come in!!!   The intruder who still wants to come in!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:17 pm

That's quite scary story. Who is the villain in it? Well, if someone's trying to get into other people's house, armed, and kills a dog on top of it all - he definitively is the villain.
Back to top Go down
Carfax_Abbey

Carfax_Abbey

PostSubject: Re: The intruder who still wants to come in!!!   The intruder who still wants to come in!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:31 am

I feel that there is more to the story, something I don't know, a missing puzzle if you will, like the owner of the house was not a good guy either? This of course is all based on dreams, feelings and visions. I have not done any real investigation on the history of the house! I wish I could figure out who were these guys and what was going on between them!?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The intruder who still wants to come in!!!   The intruder who still wants to come in!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:21 am

There does seem to be more to the story...I dont think I would have trusted the owner
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
Carfax_Abbey

Carfax_Abbey

PostSubject: Re: The intruder who still wants to come in!!!   The intruder who still wants to come in!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:39 pm

I always felt that the dog was accidently shot because the intruder and the owner were in a scuffle! Because why would both of them own guns if they weren't up no good?And why is this intruder wearing a light blue dress shirt? wouldn't a stranger who is breaking in wear black or a dark color? It all seem like they knew each other? Any thought or feelings? confused
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: The intruder who still wants to come in!!!   The intruder who still wants to come in!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:29 pm

Still, it's so wrong to come into somebody's house and draw a gun. He got what he was asking for, as far as I'm concerned he can point to the walls all night long. In my opinion, his behaviour is the reason why he's still stuck on earth. He's not asking for justice, he's trying to avoid it.
Of course, I might be wrong, in that case my apologies.
Back to top Go down
Carfax_Abbey

Carfax_Abbey

PostSubject: Re: The intruder who still wants to come in!!!   The intruder who still wants to come in!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:15 pm

Surprised I just spoke to mother on the phone about the hauntings in our house, she says she has seen a white man in black clothes at the front door of the house? She and my father believe there is a mysterious third spirit who is trying to get in the house as well but through the "FRONT DOOR"? my whole family has seen the dog spirit, So there is definatly a dog spirit! Me, my Mother, my Grandmother has seen the intruder at the back door, I know he is real! And my mother/father have seen a dark figure in the front of thr house, that noone else has? Perhaps this third ghost is from another time? I don't know, I've never seen him? But I believe them anyways!
Note: My father had a dream about someone trying to break in through the front door! Possibly everything is connected!!???? I wish I could solve this mystery! UGH!!!
Mad
Back to top Go down
Carfax_Abbey

Carfax_Abbey

PostSubject: Re: The intruder who still wants to come in!!!   The intruder who still wants to come in!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:22 pm

The ghostly occurances that have happened are as fallows:
pale Doors slaming, blinds falling off windows, knocking on walls, banging on windows, dark figures passing corners of eyes, aparitions, moving objects (very slowly and suttle though) The wierdest/isolated one of all was when trash can near back door spontanously caught fire!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The intruder who still wants to come in!!!   The intruder who still wants to come in!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The intruder who still wants to come in!!!
Page 1 of 1