Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just don't Know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

I just don't Know Empty
PostSubject: I just don't Know   I just don't Know Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:57 pm

I am 16 years old and I'm really not sure what to think about this. I live in Florida and every so often, something wierd will happen to me. Just like a few years ago I woke up in the middle of the night for no apparant reason and a bright shining figure was walking out of my room and down the hallway. But I was way too scared to go after it. It was a little girl about 5 years old in a white dress, white shoes and long curly blonde hair.

Now the wierd thing is that I've haven't seen the shining figure since then but I will see cats all over my house, but I don't have any cats. I will see them running around the house and jumping on to stuff but they only appear when I'm the only one in the room. Once I was sleeping and I awoke with a start because I felt something jump onto my stomach and then jump off again. But everyone else was asleep. And one time I was walking to the bus stop at about 6:30 in the morning and I saw a black cat staring at me with bright shining eyes that was sitting in the middle of the street. Then all of a sudden a car went by hit the cat but the cat then disappeared after meowing once. It took all I had to keep from screaming. The cats on't come to me when I call them. They just walk off and disappear.

I also see people going through my house. I think it may be the ghosts of the people who used to live there. I have heard different stories about how the man died. But the one I have heard the most is that he died in the back yard. The man has not hurt anybody and he doesn't do anything besides walk around but it is still scary!

That's all for right now I suppose.

By: show_jumper89@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

I just don't Know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: