Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what is an orb?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetbtrfly_2000

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-25

what is an orb? Empty
PostSubject: what is an orb?   what is an orb? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:11 pm

I have used an ouija board in the past and this may be why this took place but i'm not sure. On this day i was trying to fall asleep in bed right next to my husband then from the foot of the bed i saw a round ball that was about the size of a soccor ball floating towards the corner of the foot of the bed and it seemed to come from the window. See the bed had one side of it against the wall and that is where my husband was at, so from the foot of the bed on his side it floated towards my side but still at the foot then it started up towards the head but on my side, i covered myself thinking i was imagining it but when i uncovered myself it was just closer, then it attached itself to me and it pulsated at my left side on my 4th through 5th rib area, by this time i was trying to yell for my husband but was unable to then i tried praying and couldn't get through a whole prayer , so i'd start all over again. finally i was able to pray and what ever it was went into my closet and was gone.. This is what it looked like, it was the size of a soccor ball, the inside was grey, white, smokey,and was swirling. I don't know why or what it was doing but would like to know.. some other things were weird in the room i must have imagined this ...the clock stuck on three numbers and the cross over the doorway was the wrong way. this happened back in 1994 and i lived near a park where there had been a battle many years back The Battle of Mission Conception. My husband also experienced sort of a nightmarish incident, one night when I was out of town my husbnd and my sons were home he was sleeping in our room with my 2 year old when he woke he said there were snakes all over the place in the room and that there was an older woman with grey hair trying to stab him with a dagger this is what he described. . On another occasion my son who was about 10 or 11 years old said he was in his room on his bed trying to sleep when all of a sudden something small jumped on his chest and was choking him, he was not able to get up or yell for a little bit then when he was able to he got up and ran to my room I then came in with a Bible and started reciting Psalm.

We ended up moving from there not long after.
Back to top Go down
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

what is an orb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is an orb?   what is an orb? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:34 pm

I am wondering what the hubby did after seeing snakes and an old lady stabbing him (drugs?) after it happened. Any decent parent would have just taken the kids and ran.
As for orbs, I really think they are boring and do not bother with them.
Back to top Go down
Carfax_Abbey

Carfax_Abbey

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-07

what is an orb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is an orb?   what is an orb? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:22 pm

Mad You know Troyarm, your a real @$$%!&?! Every response you've made on this spiritually serious website is insulting! Why don't you get the &#!! out of here and stop harassing us! I'm surprised the Admin hasn't kicked you off?! You don't belong with people like us! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/robin_red/
Sponsored content

what is an orb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is an orb?   what is an orb? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is an orb?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: Other Activities :: Dreams/Nightmares-
Jump to: