Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the ghost of my niece

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetbtrfly_2000

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-25

the ghost of my niece Empty
PostSubject: the ghost of my niece   the ghost of my niece Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:11 pm

Back in 1988, I was home alone during the day while my kids were in school, and i was lying on the floor in front of the tv set doing sit ups. then from the corner of my eye i caught a glimpse of a child about the size of a 2-3 year old, so i stayed looking to the doorway where it peeked from which was the bedroom door to my sons room. then it peeked again at me and it just looked like a shadow but it was rather quick. i got up and it was silly i thought afterwards that i would get up to look for someone, but i did. This room had two doors, so i circled the room going in one door and out the other and did not find anything or anyone. I spoke to my mother a few days later and told her about my encounter with this ghost and she then told me that my niece who died in my father and mothers driveway when she was about 1 1/2 years of age would play peeka boo just like that. When she died i was 2 1/2 years of age, see she was run over by a family aquintance right in our driveway and I was sitting next to her at that time, but I do not recall any of that . So. what i did was go visit her at her gravesite and i said a little prayer for her.
Back to top Go down
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

the ghost of my niece Empty
PostSubject: Re: the ghost of my niece   the ghost of my niece Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:23 pm

I see no connection whatsoever between the peeking kid and your relative.
Back to top Go down

the ghost of my niece
Page 1 of 1