Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE NUN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

THE NUN Empty
PostSubject: THE NUN   THE NUN Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:04 pm

THE NUN

I've had experiences with the paranormal my whole life (especially at my house), so I'm pretty much used to ghosts and ignore them most of the time. But every once in a while something that scares the living daylights out of me comes along, so that's why I'm writing this.

My parents bought the land and constructed the house I currently live in, so it has no creepy history. The land, on the other hand, used to be a sugar cane plantation as far as I know.

I lived in the house with my parents for the first thirteen years of my life. I vividly remember hearing strange noises at night, but only if it was raining.
I would hear things falling, doors opening and closing, knocking on my door, footsteps, a baby crying or a woman sobbing.
Later on I moved away and now I'm back with my husband and my baby. This is where the real story begins.

One particularly rainy night after a fun night out with my girlfriends I returned home at about 4 a.m. I left the car out by the street because my husband's car was in the garage. By the time I finally made it to the front door (I was trying not to slip), drenched, I started looking around in my purse for my keys when I heard a woman sobbing. I lifted my gaze thinking it was my sister in law (who tends to wait for me sobbing whenever she has a problem with her husband) and to my surprise I saw a nun sitting on my lawn chair, sobbing uncontrollably with her face in her hands. I froze. She lifted her gaze and met my eyes, then came to me, grabbed my arms and shook me while saying, "Where's the baby? Please tell me where's the baby! Please!" She kept pleading and crying as she fell to her knees while the only thing I could do was stare at her pale face. I tried to call my husband but I couldn't find my voice. "For the love of God tell me where is the baby! He's going to kill him and I have to stop him!" Then I heard a baby crying from behind the house and the nun got up and ran to the sound.
I just stood there frozen, with every hair on my body standing up, then I looked at my arms and noticed they had hand marks where the ghost was holding me too tight. I turned and looked in the back of the house, not believing what just happened but I found nothing. I went to my own baby's room and she was sound asleep, so was my husband.
Needless to say I couldn't sleep that night.

Karla, Cidra, Puerto Rico
coldfallingrain@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

THE NUN Empty
PostSubject: OMG   THE NUN Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:58 pm

That is just plain freaky.