Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted Gay Hill High School: Luther, Texas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Haunted Gay Hill High School: Luther, Texas Empty
PostSubject: Haunted Gay Hill High School: Luther, Texas   Haunted Gay Hill High School: Luther, Texas Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:06 pm

By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager

October is a busy month and one of the things that are going to keep me busy is my investigation in the towns of Midland/Odessa, Big Spring, Luther and Gail. These towns are not in my home state of California, but are in the home state of my son Jason. That state is Texas.

On my way to the Sacramento International Airport, the first song that came on the radio was Mississippi Queen by Mountain, hear the song at this location:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFhM1XZsh6o
What was odd is I received a call from Mississippi. A woman named Yoon Suk-Lee explained to me that a black mass was seen in her home and that it went through her bedroom window. The window shattered when the black mass went through it. I will be contacting this lady after my investigation in Texas. It was just very strange that I hear Mississippi Queen on my car radio and just a few minutes later get a call from Mississippi. Was this a message from the entity? A pre-warning that I would get this call? Who knows, but it sure is odd and odd things happen in the paranormal world. Now let's get to the story of my Texas paranormal investigation.

I arrived in Texas on October 23, 2009 Friday. I will leave back to California on October 26, 2009, Monday. My son Jason Randall Porter and his live in girlfriend Anita Gonzalez were very happy to show me around Midland/Odessa and Big Spring. Anita picked me up from the airport and drove me to her home in Big Springs that she shares with Jason. I was amazed at how desolate the landscape was. There is not too much scenery as I headed to Big Spring.

To see pictures from this investigation go here:
https://s643.photobucket.com/albums/uu157/PaulDaleRoberts_2009/BigSpring/

Big Spring is a very friendly town and I was able to see my ex-wife Patricia Mary Boyd at her children's clothing store called Jazzy's. Later on, I would have a nice Mexican dinner with Jason, Anita, Patricia and Patricia's husband Gary Boyd, Jason's brother Markus. If you go to Big Springs, eat at the Mexican restaurant we ate at. It is called Carlos Mexican Restaurant and they serve the best beef fajitas. After our fantastic dinner experience, Jason and Anita took me to: Martha's Hideaway; Lookout and Paul's Place. Hideaway, Lookout and Paul's Place are local dance bars. Hideaway has karaoke, Lookout has a jukebox and Paul's Place has a DJ. The DJ named Amber Russell is very accommodating to the dance crowd and has the floor packed with dancers dancing from everything from country western music to R&B Old School to Hip Hop. She had everyone line dancing to the Cupid Shuffle by Cupid.

Well, today is October 24, 2009 Saturday and the investigating of Gay Hill High School will commence tonight. Gay Hill School caught on fire in 1972 and rumor has it that children jumped out of the second floor windows to their deaths. Tonight I am deputizing a whole group of people as paranormal investigators and I will call them the HPI Big Spring Texas Paranormal Task Force. Some of the temporary one night paranormal investigators that will accompany this night are: Jason Randall Porter, Anita Gonzalez, Johnny De La Cruz, Jessica Perez and James Simpson and more (see group photo).

Before I head out this night, I conducted an interview with James Simpson, a cage fighter, who is training to make it into the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship).

To see James Simpson in action, stop at this link:
http://www.purefight.org/videos/coverage/view_video/235630-extreme-cage-fighting/201579-james-simpson-vs-bobby-harris

He tells me that in June 2009, he experienced a dark figure; it could have been a woman or a creature that crawled up to him while he lay in bed at his friend’s home in Iowa Park, Texas. This happened at 3am and it scared the hell out of him. It is something he will never forget and he may have experienced the Old Hag Syndrome. When the dark figure was next to him, he was paralyzed and could not move or even scream. James says that he came close to death a few times. Once he placed a key in a socket when he was a kid and the electricity went through his body. A relative saw the electricity go through his body. Another time a truck hit him and it broke his leg and threw him like a rag doll. He survived these ordeals, but his harrowing ordeals started when he was a baby. Case example, his mother saw that the iron was going to fall and James (a baby at the time) was crawling on the floor. His mother yelled "no, not my baby!" The iron lifted into the air and flew away from James not hitting him. When James was 13 or 14 years old, a ceiling fan fell from the ceiling and he was lifted from the bed by an unseen force and placed on the floor. If the heavy ceiling fan had hit him, he could have been seriously injured or killed. He thinks his deceased father is his guardian angel.

Now to the investigation, we headed out to the town of Gail. My temporary paranormal investigators thought the high school was called Gail High School and in reality, it was called Gay Hill High School, we were completely in the wrong area. We pulled off the side of the road to locate the true location of the high school. Jason found the latitude and longitude location of the school and programmed it in his
Tom Tom (GPS). While we were on the side of the road, we heard a woman screaming in the distance. The landscape was completely desolate, no homes around, only fields that extended for miles and miles. I tried to determine where the scream came from, but it was impossible to determine. We finally decided to move on the road and stopped at the Gail Cemetery. We did some EVP work and were unsuccessful, but got some interesting orb activity, including an orb that was a sharp orange color.

Jason's GPS lead us to the location of Gay Hill High School and the rest of the group showed up for the investigation. EVPs that we captured were "I'm here" and "Stay away". It sounded like a man's whispery voice. I would consider them Class A EVPs. We got some orb activity in the high school that was now in hazardous ruins. The place was very dangerous to walk around in. When we got the EVP that said 'stay away', just minutes later, we stumbled across a rattlesnake. The entity seemed to have warned my team of impending disaster. I am not afraid of ghosts, but I am afraid of snakes, especially rattlesnakes. Rattlesnakes will have me running back to the car.

After the investigation we headed to the Lutheran Cemetery and got some more orb activity and no EVPs. After the investigation tonight, we headed back to Big Springs. Traveling on the roads in Texas are very interesting, we saw a big boar cross the road, a dead Elk alongside the road and numerous skunks crossing the road.

This was a very successful evening and very interesting. Further analysis will be conducted on the EVP evidence.

Special Note: My flight information and itinerary: Southwest Airlines 3686 Sacramento to Las Vegas, NV. #3779 Las Vegas to Midland/Odessa, Texas. Anita picks me up and drives me to Big Springs. Way back itinerary: Jason drives me to Midland/Odessa Metro Airport. #3779 Midland/Odessa, TX to Houston. Houston to San Diego. #1711. San Diego to Sacramento. Parking location at Sacramento International Airport: 42E Economy.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager, Paranormal Investigator & Ghostwriter
Shannon McCabe's HPI
Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.HPIparanormal.net
Sacramento Press Paranormal:
http://www.sacramentopress.com/tag/paranormal
Paul on Wikipedia, click link below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Dale_Roberts
www.jazmaonline.com
Paul's Lair/HPI Halloween Vampire Ball is now found at: www.shannonmccabe.com
WPRT Paranormal Radio - Content Editor
Order Now! Brad Steiger’s Real Vampires, Night Stalkers, and Creatures from the Darkside!
Email: Pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: 916 203 7503 (for comments on this
story).

If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1