Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shannon 'Ms. Macabre' McCabe Presents the 2010 Vampire Ball!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Shannon 'Ms. Macabre' McCabe Presents the 2010 Vampire Ball! Empty
PostSubject: Shannon 'Ms. Macabre' McCabe Presents the 2010 Vampire Ball!   Shannon 'Ms. Macabre' McCabe Presents the 2010 Vampire Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:17 am

By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager aka The Demon Warrior
www.hpiparanormal.net

To get this article kicking, let's start off with Ministry's - Everyday is Halloween! Hear the song here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIMfdlVGmqM

Holy crap! Shannon does it again. She incredibly put together the 2010 Vampire Ball, here at the Crescent Club in Old Sacramento. We had vampires galore. But, also there were she-devils, fairies, vampire killers, Vikings, werewolves and everything else that goes bump in the night.

Tonight my videographers John Shue (HPI Videographer) and Bryan Coleman (former videographer of Discovery Channel's Mythbusters/HPI Videographer) followed me around as I interviewed the players and patrons of this fabulous bloody Vampire Ball! Let's see who I met!

Jane Hastings aka Miss Flora who runs the ghost tours in Old Sacramento. To go on one of her ghost tours, check out the California History Museum and get the scoop!

Chelsea Elledge aka Hadley Hale of True Blood. Chelsea is a mortal, a victim to the carnage of vampires. In fact as the night progressed, she is attacked by 3 vampires as they feasted on her blood in front of all the dancing patrons. It was a bloody mess and they had to carry her out in a body bag. I kid you not, check out the pictures! Anyway, Chelsea is an actress and she has been performing since she was 7 years old at the Community Theatre. She was involved in 'Anything Goes - Chicago Playhouse - Chataqua. She is also involved with the historical re-enactment community. She is a superb actress and it was a great pleasure meeting her!

There was Jewel K Scott - Burlesque Dancer and she had the crowds screaming, Tom Presler aka Magnus the Magister. Did I tell you that the theme of this Vampire Ball is True Blood? I didn't? Sorry, yes, most of the players are in the persona of characters from this HBO TV Series. Let's move on. What other players do we have? Oh yeah..we have Anna Pearson aka Jessica; Stefanie Belson aka Queen Stefania; Grace Belson aka Sister Gracey. Note: Stephanie gave Voodoo New Orleans styled readings! Let's see who else was around, oh yeah..here we go again. Rhonda Hamilton aka Arlene Fowler - the Waitress at Merlotte's Bar & Grill; Devin Triplett - a real Crescent Club Bartender; Nathan Prayer aka Zed Davis; Ann Olson-Dupire a seductive vampiress/goddess; Jimmy Cokinos aka Eric; Hannah Be - a real Crescent Club Bartender; Mara Truly aka Lorena - (Bill's Maker); Shannon McCabe aka Sookie Stackhouse; Maria Eivers Medley aka Mary Elizabeth; Matthew H aka Bill Compton; Autra Moore aka Tara; Kathy Heggum aka Caitlin Mee. Whew! I think I have most of the players and believe me there were a lot of them!

Each player had a role at the Vampire Ball, greeting guests, showing them around, explaining what was what. Very well organized. Of course, there were professional dancers and great DJs like Natalie Liquori! One DJ on one side of the house is playing 80s music, techno and Goth style music, while on the other side of the house we have hip hop and R&B.

I want to thank some of the patrons for their wonderful video interviews that will soon be posted and they are: Nidia Holmes - Psychic/Voodoo Practitioner; Andi Whalen - HPI Paranormal Investigator; Drew Tadlock - HPI Paranormal Investigator; Geoff Foley; Chantal Apodaca - HPI Senior Lead Investigator; Tammy Straling - HPI Paranormal Investigator; Deborah & Steve Baughman - HPI Paranormal Investigators (Deborah is a Senior Lead Investigator); Sherry Andersen of CVParanormal; Kim Phillips and Crystal Scudder of CVParanormal; Angelita Bouche-Reyes - HPI Paranormal Investigator; Monica Reyes; Ramone Reyes; Robert Adams; Carol Gillis - Real Vampire; Ben Zen; Maile Sumandal - Crescent Club Bartender Extraordinaire.

To see pictures of the 2010 Vampire Ball, stop by here:
https://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/PaulDaleRoberts55/2010VampireBallCrescentClub/

Congratulations to Shannon 'Ms. Macabre' McCabe for producing the BEST Halloween party of 2010!

SHARON JANSEN OF MONTEREY - DOG HEADS TO THE LIGHT
Sharon Jansen of Monterey contacted me by phone. Her pug named Poopsie, age 12 passed away. Two days after he died, she would see her dog's reflection in her shiny smooth metallic toaster. Another time she saw the reflection of her dog standing behind her, as she looked at a full length mirror in her bedroom. Sharon was startled at first, then she felt happiness to see Poopsie once again. Sharon was afraid to turn around, because Poopsie would disappear, so she decided to call out to him. She could see Poopsie run up behind her and then all of a sudden a huge bright orb engulfed her dog and he vanished, never to be seen again. Poopsie went into the light. Sharon cried many days afterward, but she knew in her heart, that Poopsie went into the light. Poopsie died on July 12, 2010. Sharon said when she lost her dog, it became a cruel Summer for her. Sharon, I am dedicating a song for Poopsie. Bless his little soul. Here is that song by Bananarama - Cruel Summer and you can hear it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGYNvx9lqDQ

A CALL FROM PAUL MOSES, RETIRED CIA AGENT:
Paranormal Cellular Hotline rings.
Paul Dale Roberts aka the Demon Warrior: HPI Hotline, how can I help you?
Paul Moses: How’s it going? My name is Paul Moses, I am a retired agent of the CIA. I heard about your 2010 Vampire Ball. Beware of a vampire operative named Stephan Salvatore of Mystic Falls, Virginia. He is holding onto some security codes that was taken from a Military Intelligence unit at Fort Huachuca, Arizona. If you see him, be careful and detain him and contact me.
PDR: Not a problem Mr. Moses.
Paul Moses: Thank you Demon Warrior. Make sure to tell your friends about the movie RED, in which you can see the exploits of RED. I will send you the link by email. (Here is that link): http://www.red-themovie.com/
PDR: Will do, wouldn’t miss it for the world, plus RED was originally published as a comic book by DC Comics/Wildstorm/Homage Comics!

Follow-up On Rosemont Investigation:http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2332
After this investigation, Nidia Holmes with the helping assistance of Eileen Boettcher, did a 'healing cleansing' with the occupants.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Administrator
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International)
www.hpiparanormal.net
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
Dark View HPI Videos
http://darkviewparanormal.com/
Chatterbrew!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1