Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2010 Vampire Ball

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

2010 Vampire Ball Empty
PostSubject: 2010 Vampire Ball   2010 Vampire Ball Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:07 am

2010 Vampire Ball
By Paul Dale Roberts aka The Demon Warrior
www.hpiparanormal.net

On October 23, 2010, Saturday, Shannon ‘Ms. Macabre’ McCabe of HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International www.hpiparanormal.net ) is throwing a 2010 Vampire Ball at the Crescent Club- Governor Newton Booth Mansion. (Yes! This mansion has the reputation of being haunted and according to Jaime Smear, he claims he saw a full body apparition on the third floor, a man in a black jacket and coat tails, I call this ghost the Black Coat Tail Ghost of the Governor Newton Booth Mansion); but, we’re not talking about ghosthunting, we are talking about vampires! The 2010 Vampire Ball’s theme is from the HBO TV series True Blood, but people can dress like their favorite vampires from True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Dracula or from the Twilight Series. Shannon says…”we will be celebrating all things ‘truly bloody’”.

2010 Vampire Ball will have 2 DJs, the DJs are Natalie Liquori from Fascination & Darkness & David V. from Club Circuitry. At the Fangtasia Lounge - Meet "Eric" (Top 40 & Dance Music Provided by KDED Radio & DJ David V.)

KDED Radio will be located in the Fangtasia Lounge. You will also get Vampire Go Go Dancers by A.M.P.E.D. There is a VIP Room, Blood Fountain, Hair of the Dog Werewolf Bar, Dracula's Castle Dance Hall which will have Gothic & Dark 80's Music Provided by Natalie Liquori of Darkness & Fascination.

Not to forget you will also have Macabre & Son's Mortuary (Featuring the "Queen of Louisiana")

If you are hungry, you can eat at the Merlotte's Grill (with food for purchase from Cafe Americain)

If you are tired of dancing, you can watch the Vampire Video Screens and enjoy the beautiful Victorian décor. If you need a breath of fresh air, step outside to the huge outdoor patio with Blue Bayou. Yep, with 2 full bars, vendors. Nix Arts (Gothic Art by Nick Roberts); Psychic Readings in the Bayou by Voodoo Queen Stefanie Belson; Mendi by Ash Prakash; prizes & raffle, to benefit the Romanian Animal Charity ROLDA.org.

So, if you are looking for something to do this Halloween, the 2010 Vampire Ball is the place to be!

On September 24, 2010, Friday, Shannon prepared her AMPED Entertainment Dancers along with burlesque dancer Jewel K. Scott with a photo session at the Elk Grove Consumer Cemetery! Things will be wicked on October 23, 2010 at the 2010 Vampire Ball! Be there, for more information, stop by www.hpiparanormal.net When you show up to the 2010 Vampire Ball, tell them that the Demon Warrior sent ya!

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

OLD SACRAMENTO GHOST TOUR
September 22, 2010, Wed. Paranormal Tour Guides Shannon ‘Ms. Macabre’ McCabe and Paul Dale Roberts aka The Demon Warrior conducted an Old Sacramento Ghost Tour on this evening. Now, I have written about many of the tours in previous articles, so I am not going to do that here. But, we did do something different, we allowed everyone to actually investigate the very haunted Crescent Club. Places we did go this evening were: Delta King, the old school house, Firehouse, Vegas, Fanny Anns and ended it with the Crescent Club.

To see pictures of this event go here:
https://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/PaulDaleRoberts55/9222010OldSacramentoGhostTour/

Lora Coberly and Christine Talbert of Paranormal Road Trip came all the way from Colorado to meet Shannon and myself. With their road trip they stopped off at Virginia City, Goldfield Hotel in Nevada and after this tour, they will be headed for San Francisco. HPI Paranormal Investigators present for this tour were: John Shue – Videographer, Belinda Bentley – Celebrity Psychic; Sherry Andersen representing CVParanormal; Candas Klossner; Wendy Williams; Angel Kesti. Guides/Bartenders of the Crescent Club were: Kristin Johnson and Maile Sumandal. It was a fun adventure with lots of cool orb shots, a possible apparition looking out the Firehouse window and no EVPs.

Here are some pictures of the Old Sacramento Ghost Tour, taken by Sherry Andersen of CV Paranormal:
http://photobucket.com/HPIGhostHunt

THE EVENT - ARE WE BEING PREPARED FOR FULL DISCLOSURE?
News Anchor George Knapp and other media ask this question. Is our government preparing us for full ET Disclosure through an outlet called The Event? Watch the trailer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATlVIei9WNA

UPDATE ON COLD CASE MURDER/Robert Maisonet-ELK GROVE, CA
From Christina M. Schumacher cms@metaphysicalu.com
Hi Paul.
I am writing to you concerning your up and coming investigation with varied psychics on October 9 concerning the murder of Robert Masonette. It has taken me awhile to get back to you with my own findings, as we spoke of previously, since I am in Iowa and would not be able to get to California. We were in the process of moving and this evening I had the opportunity to sit down and get some information from my guide, Sakeina. It goes as follows:
9-18-2010 Saturday 8:18 p.m. central time Robert Masonette (unsure of spelling of last name)
Needs for Robert have been attended to in the Spirit Realm He adapted to home very quickly despite his tragic end in the physical realm. Robert's soul is at peace and he is currently aiding other souls who have left the physical world much in the same manner as he did. Robert was killed by three men. It was an initiation for them to choose a victim in a public location. Robert was that choice.
One young man was 16 years of age and is no longer in the physical world. He died by the hand of the man who required the initiation in which Robert lost his young life.
The second man was 18 years of age and his name was Anthony Toberias. The third man was 19 years of age. His name was Barney Levenson. These men no longer serve the power who required the death of Robert. Robert was one of three lives taken that day as each of these men were required to choose a victim. The first young boy could not follow through and became the third victim.
That is what I received. This is how my guide speaks with me - very straight forward and in sentences just as I have written it to you. I do hope this will be of some help. If nothing else, for Robert's parents to know he is at peace and helping others.
I appreciate the opportunity to help in this way, Paul. Will you be sharing the information brought forth by the other psychics? I would very much be interested if you are.
Hope this email finds you well. Take care.
Blessings.
Chris Schumacher
www.nightwatchmanchronicles.com
www.metaphysicalu.com

UFO SIGHTING IN MARYSVILLE
Date was September 19, 2010
Time was 9:40 PM
Location.. Vicinity of Ellis Rd, and the orchard between Ellis rd and my house. Marysville, CA
Last night in the orchard behind my house, near Ellis road, there were 2 very bright glowing balls of light. They hovered about 100 feet above the orchard, Ellis road area, for about 1 minute, then swooped down, and disappeared into the branches of the orchard.
Im very excited. I go out to smoke in my backyard from dusk till 2 am before bed, and this is the first time ive seen this.
What do you think ? Could it have been flares ?
Joy

Dayna Caler’s Experience:
Dayna who has her own organization called Roseville’s Sacred Cottage (A pagan, Wiccan energy group) says that she went to the establishment that was formerly called Pachangas in Folsom. She learned that the owner was having a problem with an entity in the establishment. Dayna who is a sensitive, empath picked up on a female entity. This entity would throw pots and pans in the establishment. There was also a male presence in this building. Dayna with the help of a friend, was able to banish the entities into the light. Dayna has her own business called Moonstar Insights. Her email is: dolphinstarlight@comcast.net

SHOUT OUT TO MY HPI FANS!
Cheryl Rink, Pam Herold and Jewel K. Scott!

Dark View Videos of the Old Sacramento Ghost Tour Part 1 and Part 2
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1464995300973
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1465211466377

Larry Eissler Paranormal Theories found here:
http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2250

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International)
www.hpiparanormal.net
Dark View HPI Videos
http://darkviewparanormal.phanfare.com/2010/
Chatterbrew!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down

2010 Vampire Ball
Page 1 of 1