Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-Vampire Ball 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Pre-Vampire Ball 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Vampire Ball 2011   Pre-Vampire Ball 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Pre-Vampire Ball 2011
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

September 17, 2011, Saturday: Tonight is the night for the Pre-Vampire Ball 2011 at Shenanigans.

To learn more about Shenanigans, stop by here:
http://shenaniganssacramento.com/

To see pictures of the Pre-Vampire Ball 2011, stop by here:
https://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/PaulDaleRoberts55/Shenanigans9172011PreVampireBall/

Shannon ‘Ms. Macabre’ McCabe is doing a preparation party for the big event that has become legendary in Sacramento, that would be The Vampire Ball 2011 at the Crescent Club in Old Sacramento. This event is being held on October 22nd and you can now get your tickets at www.shannonmccabe.com

Last year The Vampire Ball brought in 400 people dressed up as your favorite True Blood vamps. There were vampires (actors and actresses) pulling people out from the dance floor and slaughtering their victims amongst the dancers and partygoer’s eyes. With 3 dance sections and 3 DJs playing music that included goth, techno, rock, R&B and Top 40, you had a taste of all kinds of pulsating music to dance the night away.

This year will be no different, if anything, it’s going to be better! The vampires (actors and actresses) are preparing for this annual October event and when you work hard preparing, you party hard, so therefore Shannon threw the pre-Vampire Ball!

The Vampire Ball's theme for this year is Dracula through the ages.

Now let's get back to that pre-Vampire Ball....

When arriving to Shenanigans the Mayweather vs. Ortiz fight club crowd was busy cheering and yelling. I first thought I went to the wrong place or that I walked into a Brad Pitt movie, such as 'Fight Club' but after the Mayweather vs. Ortiz fight was over, the highly energized screaming testosterone crowd departed and the vampires with one zombie (Tom Presler) entered the scene. Bryan Hawk commanded the DJ booth and the crowd was enticed onto the dance floor with songs like ‘Everyday is Halloween by Ministry, you can hear that song here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXtX9u7_6F8

Judy Raderchak, Chantal Apodaca and Regina Tellez rode with me to this event, pumped up for a vampire feast of music, drinking and dancing. Familiar faces were: Janine Lentz, Merilee, Sacramento Ghostbusters, Frankie Vanity, Yolanda Fowler, Ann Olson-Dupire.

It was enjoyable watching some of the women dance behind a shadow screen to the resonating throbbing music.

I talked with 2 vampire aficionados Rebekah Millhoane and Allison. Rebekah says she is attracted to the vampire scene. Rebekah says she is her own favorite vampire, while her girlfriend Allison loves the Queen of the Damned. They tell me they love biting, being bit and the mystique of vampirism.

So, everyone..we are preparing for the Vampire Ball, so it's time to get ready for Halloween, it's just around the corner. Get those fangs, black capes ready....so says the Demon Warrior!

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

The Deanna Bailey Story
Deanna Bailey is a Sacramento resident and throughout her whole life she has witnessed the paranormal. She is also an HPI paranormal investigator. Deanna will have more to tell, but this is a prelude to her upcoming interview. Deanna was telling me that when she lived in San Francisco ten years ago she experienced strange paranormal events. She tells me that when she was with her ex-boyfriend in this home, nothing out of the ordinary would occur in her home, but when she was alone, she would turn off the TV before going to bed and somehow the TV would turn back on and it was on mute. The windows would be closed and there was no breeze going through this 3 bedroom home, but yet pictures would fall from the shelves and off the walls for no apparent reason. In one of the bedrooms, they kept a Ouija Board and it would get cold in this room and in the sewing room, it would even get colder. She later learned from her ex-boyfriend that he had 2 family members that died in this home. His father died in the bedroom and his grandmother died in the living room. This house was built in 1928 and was on Parnassus Avenue. This was one of the starting points of her paranormal experiences and her step into the unknown.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Paradoxical Sleuth
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down

Pre-Vampire Ball 2011
Page 1 of 1