Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pedro: A Ghostly Manifestation and a Connection to Serial Killer Juan Vallejo Corona

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Pedro: A Ghostly Manifestation and a Connection to Serial Killer Juan Vallejo Corona Empty
PostSubject: Pedro: A Ghostly Manifestation and a Connection to Serial Killer Juan Vallejo Corona   Pedro: A Ghostly Manifestation and a Connection to Serial Killer Juan Vallejo Corona Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:21 pm

Pedro: A Ghostly Manifestation and a Connection to Serial Killer Juan Vallejo Corona
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

November 11, 2011: Today is 11-11-11, the apocalypse did not occur today, no rapture, no beginning events for the Mayan prophesy of 2012. But, we do have an investigation tonight that appears significant. This investigation is occurring in Yuba City. The occupant has seen shadow figures, she has heard a man and woman conversing and arguing. A Hispanic man's face was seen on the bedroom door and it appears he is wearing a bandana, sunglasses, has a Mexican styled mustache and a flat nose. Many designer orbs and regular type of orbs are captured in photographs by the occupants.

Before we get into the story of this investigation, one of my investigators Chantal Apodaca asked me a question. Chantal: "Paul, why do you enjoy investigating the paranormal so much?" Paul: "I keep feeling fascination!" Which reminds me of the song by the Human League - Keep Feeling (Fascination) and you can hear that song here:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x122do_human-league-keep-feeling-fascinati_music

Pictures from the Investigation:
https://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/PaulDaleRoberts55/YubaCity111111/

HPI Paranormal Investigators Roll Call: Paul Dale Roberts - HPI General Manager; Pamela Fox; Judy Raderchak - Videographer/Researcher/Senior Lead Investigator/Technician; Regina Tellez/Technician/Senior Lead Investigator; Jon Koyasako; Kareen Peevyhouse; Jesse Peevyhouse; Deanna Bailey; Janee Higgins; Kristine Purcell; John Shue/Videographer; Stefanie Belson/Psychic/Senior Lead Investigator; Karen Stanley.

Special Note: Judy, Regina and Pamela rode with me in the Rusty Anomaly to Yuba City and we got mobbed at the gas station, 4 people from 3 different cars wanted my business card and one couple was yelling..."our house is haunted!"

Occupants are: Tommy, Bryan, Kim Walther and Toky the Labradoodle.
Thank you to Kim and Tommy for providing chips, dip, coffee, pretzels!

Initial briefing took place at 9:15pm. Teams are broken down to two groups. Team Toky - Lead: Regina Tellez with her team members: Jon, Kareen, Janee, Pamela. Team VIP - Lead: Judy Raderchak with her team members: Jesse, Deanna, Kristine & Karen. Floaters identified: Stefanie/Psychic and John Shue/Videographer. 2 areas being covered. Back area of house with bedrooms and the living room/kitchen/dining room area. There will be 2 forty-five minute investigations with an evidence briefing after each session.

Gina Vega, Photo Analyst says to my team:
"Take the same exact pics with a good camera better megapixel...shoot detail of the hall...I can tell you what it is...simple...try to recreate in same light..."

FIRST INVESTIGATIVE SESSION EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
Red sensor light flashes during time of no movement. Tapping sounds heard in daughter's bedroom. Some investigators feel anxiety and pressure on their chests near the daughter's bedroom. K2 meter goes off in the daughter's bedroom. Stefanie doesn't pick up anything significant, but was drawn to the daughter's bedroom and the backyard. It appears that the daughter's bedroom is GROUND ZERO.

Interesting Fact: Kim (occupant) has a connection to serial killer Juan Vallejo Corona. Kim's grandmother knew Juan and met him in Olivehurst. Kim's grandmother learned that Juan was burying bodies out in the fields. Juan told Kim's grandmother that if she ever testified against him, he would kill her grandbaby, that grandbaby was Kim! Juan claimed up to 25 victims (farm workers).

I was drawn to look into a corner of the daughter's room and felt something was looking at me. I said: "You are watching me!" I snap a photo and get a strong shadow in the corner. I take another photo and the strong shadow is still there. Then my heart stopped pacing fast and I said: "You are gone!" I snap a photo and the photo is normal.

SECOND INVESTIGATIVE SESSION EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
John Shue placed his hand on the dresser and thought he felt ectoplasm. I went back to check it out and it was debunked, it was a girl's lotion with a nice smelling scent. Pamela captured some designer orbs on her camera. Judy was touched and her arm was stroked (personal experience). Some taps were heard again from the walls and ceiling. There were some hits on the K2 in the daughter's room.

REPLICATION OF THE PEDRO PHOTO:
Judy is leading the whole group, having them line up to take 4 photos each, with Kim (occupant) showing us exactly where she was sitting at when she took the photo. The photos will be submitted to Gina Vega.

THE REVEAL:
I know what I felt when I took the shadow photos in the daughter's bedroom. I felt Pedro staring at me and captured the 2 shadow photos. With the strange photo of Pedro by Kim and from what I felt, I do believe this place has activity. I just can't completely prove it. We may have captured some EVPs, but they need to be analyzed. This case is inconclusive and warrants another investigation.

HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

DESIGNER FORKS:
Come out and listen to the Designer Forks, they play classic/alternate rock. Excellent band and you can find them on Facebook and MySpace! They have played at the Tex Wasabi, 4th Street Grille, Brookside, California Club in Auburn and the Silver Dollar Saloon in Marysville. To get an idea on how this band plays, stop by here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR9InLwzniA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHpcCpV9f7U&feature=youtu.be
Judy Raderchak's HPI Ghost Tour!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0BIWoQwpkY&feature=youtu.be
Haunted Folsom Interviews

ODD:
A couple of days ago, I was dancing with Chantal Apodaca in my living room and Judy Raderchak was video taping us. A huge designer orb appears on my back and flies off my back. You can see this video on my Facebook wall. This morning 11-11-11, I actually felt a woman's hand on my leg, tugging my leg back and forth, as if trying to wake me up.

SHOUT OUTS!
Ronita Yvarra. She has many years of experience being a tattoo artist! She sports an excellent tattoo on her shoulder created by famous tattoo artist Robert Hernandez of ‘Vitamin’ in Madrid, Spain! She has an excellent portfolio of her career as a tattoo artist. You can check her out by emailing her at: Just4Fun2@hotmail.com or just find her on Facebook!

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Paradoxical Sleuth
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1