Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Haunting in Thornton, CA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

A Haunting in Thornton, CA Empty
PostSubject: A Haunting in Thornton, CA   A Haunting in Thornton, CA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:54 am

A HAUNTING IN THORNTON, CA
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Demonologist
HPI (Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence) International
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/
Paranormal Hotline: (916) 203-7503 - 4 Advice & Investigations
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net

See some videos and pictures of the Thornton investigation at HPI International on Facebook! What a great investigation. We investigated a Firehouse, migrant worker shacks and a private home, EVP galore and a lot of vortex pictures!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/HPIinternational/

INITIAL REPORT:
November 16, 2013, Saturday / Time to be there: 1500 Hours // Contact Person: Robert Moreno // Case Manager: Becky Cardenas. Address to be at: 8500 Samoa Court, Thornton, CA – Activity: 1950s home built close to a haunted firehouse. An old man entity and his dog appear at the firehouse and at the home. The old man and dog will appear and then simply vanish. Robert has ran into an entity and Robert felt substance to the entity. There are work sheds for former field workers – nationalities were Mexican, Filipino and Chinese.

BIG AL'S DARKSIDE THORNTON VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j1012mKPdw&feature=share&list=UU-X1EYBlAjEbq4NpmiBgwMw

HPI THORNTON DISCOVERY PARA-CELL (ROLL CALL):
HPI Paranormal Intelligence Operatives present: Paul Dale Roberts – HPI Owner & Leader; Richard Rivas – HPI Scout; Mark Bales – HPI Scout; Becky Cardenas – Lead Investigator – Spanish Interpreter; Randi Villanuevas-Zalas; Tina Webber – Christian Scripture Assistant; Amy Kneppel – South Pacific Island Cleanser – Spanish Interpreter – HPI Interviewer; Peter Ishmael – Assistant Thornton Guide; Robert Moreno – Thornton Lead Guide; Brent George – Back-up Videographer – Technician – Lead Investigator; Rick Eddy – HPI Scout; Alaceo ‘Big Al’ Rosatano – Lead Investigator – Back-up Videographer; Victor Martinez – HPI Scout; Kassandra Esquivel – HPI Paranormal Hotline Email Monitor; Steven Clark – Thornton Fire District Company Officer – Guide; Elliott Ruiz – Thornton Fire District Paranormal Witness; Gilbert Galvan - Thornton Fire District Paranormal Witness; Evan Stockdale - Thornton Fire District Paranormal Witness.

THE START OF OUR JOURNEY:
Meeting me at my house was Kassandra Esquivel – who monitors my paranormal hotline email. Kassandra was not going on the scouting mission, but will monitor my paranormal hotline emails for me, when I am away from the house. Picked up Randi in Greenhaven and brought her to the house. Meeting me at the house were Amy and Tina. To prepare for our journey, we needed food, beverages and gas, Tina and I made runs to Jack in the Box, Cigarette Circle, Chevron and Safeway. It appeared Randi and Tina were hungry, so I whipped up some of my famous spaghetti to hold them over. My Kia Forte aka the Rusty Anomaly was now prepared for the journey. Amy rode with Tina and Randi rode with me. Thornton or bust! I-5 South here we come! Special Note: Thank you Amy Kneppel for the Starbucks Doubleshot Expresso, Rockstar Zero Carb, cold cuts, cheese, bread, crackers, snacks, sodas. Thank you to Mark Bales for the taco salad, sodas.

THE STORY:
The people of Thornton have witnessed many apparitions walking through the area where there were once metal shacks for the Mexican, Filipino and Chinese migrant workers. These apparitions have been seen by credible witnesses. One apparition in which I will call the Thornton Old Man has been seen walking around Thornton. The ghost of Bruno Mory, whose son became a Fire Chief, has been seen walking around Thornton with a cane and smoking a cigar. Sometimes Bruno Mory is walking with his ghostly dog. There are reports of missing items. Things that will disappear and then reappear. Witnesses have said that doors open and close at the Firehouse. Robert Moreno showed us concrete slabs, no bigger than a jail cell in which migrant workers lived. The concrete slabs were the only reminiscent of what was once a shack. The concrete slabs were the actual foundation of their metal shack. Tight and small living quarters for these workers. You can only wonder how they could live under these harsh conditions? These migrant workers picked pears, apples, tomatoes and plums. A lot of people migrated to Thornton during the Dust Bowl years, also known as the Dirty Thirties. Severe dust storms made people migrate Westward and some of those people settled in Thornton. Robert tells us that some people have dug up knick knacks and ornaments at the concrete slabs. These migrant workers living in these metal shacks would endure the heat of the Summer and the extreme cold of the Winter. It is rumored that some of these migrant workers died in these shacks, because of the extreme heat or the extreme cold. Imagine if you had to live in a metal shack.

The Firehouse used to be an elemental school, so sometimes residents have heard the sounds of ghostly children. Steven Clark – Company Officer of the Firehouse, tells me that he has worked at this Firehouse for 3 years. A 1 gallon jug of water flew off the table and hit the wall inside the Firehouse. The Phantom Elderly Teacher and the Decrepit Old Lady haunt the Firehouse. The Decrepit Old Lady has a pony tail and wears a long dress. In the Firehouse on one night, they had bowls stacked 3 high and they turned their backs to the bowls and when they looked again, the bowls were laid out in a long row. The Firemen have heard banging on engine doors, something that sounds like a flat hand slapping compartment doors and motion sensor lights going off for no apparent reason. The Decrepit Old Lady once stared down a Firefighter and grinned at him, before disappearing. The firefighter was lying on the couch and she manifested in front of him and leaned into him and then put on a big grin. The Decrepit Old Lady then told the firefighter that he is bad. In the Firehouse, sometimes they hear ‘boom, boom, boom’ and footsteps of children running. Of course all of the firefighters have seen doors slamming shut. Robert Moreno’s house was built in 1953 and they have seen shadowy figures walk past them and things will go missing and then reappear.

THE AREAS TO INVESTIGATE:
Migrant Worker Shacks; Thornton Fire District Firehouse; Robert Moreno’s Private Residence.

THE TEAMS:
Tonight the Lead Investigators are Big Al, Brent and Becky. Big Al lead Team Borg with Amy and Tina on this team. Brent leads Team Romulan with Randi and Mark on his team. Becky leads Team Klingon with Ricky, Richard and Victor on her team.

THE EVIDENCE:
Amy and Tina captured a female voice EVP by the shacks. Tina Webber has become our Vortex Queen. I have never met anyone that can capture so many portal/vortex type of photos, she has a knack of knowing where to snap her photos and capture what appears to be a vortex. Tina must have captured about 15 vortex pictures inside and outside of the shacks, in the firehouse and even once at the private residence. In front of 10 witnesses, I capture a quick and dirty EVP of a young child saying ‘hoo hoo’. Class A EVP, everyone was astonished. Big Al captures an unintelligible EVP by the shacks. Tina captured a vortex photo with a human face inside. Big Al captures a ‘yes’ EVP at the private residence. In the private residence, I capture a Class A EVP, in which the entity identifies himself as ‘Peter’, this ‘Peter’ EVP was captured on 3 recorders! Amy captures an EVP at the Firehouse, in which the entity identifies himself as Buck. Becky captures an EVP from the private residence in which the entity says ‘here they go again!’. I believe there is a spiritual passageway through the private residence that entities use to get from Point A to Point B.

CONCLUSION:
Is Thornton haunted? I can only say…..hell yes!! With the quick and dirty Class A EVPs we captured on the spot, with witnesses all around, the bizarre face in the vortex photo. All of the crazy vortex photos, this place is definitely a smorgasbord of paranormal activity! We were not disappointed!

TINA WEBBER'S HPI EVIDENCE PHOTOS:
https://s893.photobucket.com/user/buppywebber/library/HPIInvestigations?sort=3&page=1

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence (International)
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/
MAXAMMYSTERIES - ALL HPI VIDEOS
https://www.youtube.com/user/maxammysteries
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/ for HPI Stories!
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: For Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
Back to top Go down

A Haunting in Thornton, CA
Page 1 of 1