Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rose d'or Presence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Rose d'or Presence Empty
PostSubject: Rose d'or Presence   Rose d'or Presence Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Rose d'or Presence
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
HPI (Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence) International
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/
Paranormal Hotline: (916) 203-7503 - 4 Advice & Investigations
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net

DSCN9941" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

WATCH THE UPCOMING VIDEO AT THE LOCATION BELOW:
MAXAMMYSTERIES - ALL HPI VIDEOS
https://www.youtube.com/user/maxammysteries

PARANORMAL INTELLIGENCE OPERATIVES (ROLL CALL): Kaylie Petersen - HPI Scout; Mark Bales; Melissa Lockett - Empath - Aura Reader; Amy Kneppel - Occupant - Interview Assistant - Spanish Interpreter - Metaphysical Cleanser; Monique Apodaca-Scott - Sensitive - Spiritual Counselor - Cleanser; Paul Dale Roberts - HPI Leader - Owner; Alaceo 'Big Al' Rosatano - Lead Investigator - Back-up Videographer; Wendy Maxam - Videographer; Jon Koyasako - Lead Investigator - Security; Brent George - Lead Investigator - Technician; Shari Aresta - HPI General Manager; Roxy the Psychic Border Collie.

INITIAL REPORT:
Date to be there: Jan 10, 2014, Friday / Time to be there: 8pm Activity and History: Two urns are in this home. A friend felt a ‘presence’. A friend heard 6 knocks on the window and no one was at the window. Occupant just wants validation if there is either something there, nothing there, or reasonable explanation of any kind of phenomenon that may be taking place in her home. Items around the house fall for no apparent reason. Address to be at: Sacramento.

THE OCCUPANT TALKS:
Amy will explain in her own words, her experiences in her home:
One guest was over and could feel the energy coming from my room and yet another energy coming from the guest room. On another occasion another friend was over and heard a series of six knocks on my bedroom window. There is absolutely nothing outside of the window. On one occasion things fell off the refrigerator that is where I would keep the candy and cookies he liked. After his death I would hear this walker come down the hall. The Christmas tree fell over twice on its own. I want to know if my deceased husband is still in this home.

THE TEAMS:
Jon Koyasako leads Team Ulysses with Kaylie, Melissa and Brent on his team. Big Al leads Team Lobo and leads Mark, Monique and Amy. There are two areas to cover. Area 1: Living room, kitchen, backyard, front yard. Area 2: Back bedrooms - 3 total.

When we arrived Amy gave us homemade lasagna, garlic bread, pumpkin roll, brownies, assorted cookies and candy, coffee and sodas. Thank you Amy! It was enjoyable eating these delights and watching SyFy Channel's Being Human.

FIRST INVESTIGATIVE EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
Many orbs are being captured in our photos. Big Al captures a 'shhhhh' EVP by the 2 urns. The 2 urns contain the remains of Amy's deceased husband and his brother. Round Table: Brent says that he felt energy in the master bedroom, the energy is heavy. There was a thump sound on the bedroom window. The front side bedroom was unsettling, distorted photos and orb photos were taken in that room. Amy confirms that a family member stayed in that room that had certain issues, which could have caused the residual energy in that room. Melissa says: she felt a fog in the master bedroom, she saw a light walk by and felt an energy flux. The energy flux caused her having a hard time gathering her thoughts. She says that the guest bedroom felt 'screwy'. Mark says that strange taps and knocks were heard in the garage area. Note: Monique felt something was going on in the garage and the team followed her and heard the knocks and tappings. Kaylie is capturing very strange anomalies in her photos, orbs, squiggly lines, moving orb and even a photo that looks like a vortex. Big Al captures an EVP that sounds like it is saying 'Sam'. Big Al captures a heavy breathing EVP - inconclusive - we call that a Darth Vader EVP. Big Al also captures a tapping EVP - knock (twice) EVP. The tapping and knocking was not heard with human ears, but were audio recorded.

SECOND INVESTIGATIVE EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
Investigating the backyard, Kaylie captures huge vortex type of photos, Brent captures huge designer orb photo and I capture an EVP of a man saying "I came through". Shari, Kaylie, Brent, Jon and myself are all capturing either vortex, designer orb photos. Jon, Brent and Kaylie all capture entangling mist in the palm tree with 3 different cameras! The backyard is the HOT spot! In the back room, Big Al's group all heard a female say 'no' and they recorded it. Brent's designer orb has a distinct face in it, but Amy does not recognize the face. Amy recognizes the EVP of the male entity saying "I came through" as being her deceased husband Larry. Amy was momentarily shook up after hearing this EVP.

THIRD INVESTIGATIVE EVIDENCE BRIEFING AND CONCLUSION:
On the third round, it was a free-for-all, allowing investigators to go anywhere they wanted to investigate. Half way through the investigation, I conducted a Catholic house blessing. When the blessing took place, a table falls over, then there was knocking on the garage wall and finally an orange light appears by the washing machine and then vanishes. The occupant feels the entities have left, pushed into the light by angels. With the vortex pictures, the Class A EVP of a male voice that the occupant identifies as her deceased husband Larry and all of the activity that occurred during the blessing, I would have to say that this home in South Sacramento was truly haunted. I now hope that the occupant can find some peace.

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

MESSAGES FROM DEANNA JAXINE STINSON:
Note from Paul: Deanna is preparing for her big interview on January 17, 2014 - here are a few messages she sent me:
Hi~
Also it would be helpful if you have been answering my angel questions, I wanted to link to you to: www.angel-culture.com,
Hey Paul,
My drowning stories. I used to take baths with rose of Sharon oils, and get so high on the fumes~ lol. I have my best thoughts in the water. I did almost drown twice in my life. Once, in Lincoln, CA when I was 7 or so, and my mom and younger sister was driving back out of the driveway we thought that the water wasn't that deep, and we went under 10 feet, and it was scary.
Then, a man drove by at the right moment, I consider him an angel, his truck was so warm and he was so nice. After my mom dragged us out and saved us, we came out of the water. I had to wait first, my mom pulled me out first and I screamed as she left Abby, my younger sister alone in the car as she pulled me to shore. Never could get over her saving me first. Three days before, as a child, the thought came to me that we had the car immersed in water, I never made the connection until it happened tho~ I hold a lot of guilt about not realizing that premonition. When I was a toddler, I wandered into a pond because I saw cat-tails which I thought were so beautiful, and then I tripped or something and I became tangled in the cat tails. All I remember thinking was the water wants to take me back!! So, I have a spiritual connection with water. If ever, I let you baptize me, I would have to be naked lol~ for spiritual reasons!
Have a nice day, I am going for a nice run~!
Deanna Jaxine Stinson
Also, you can buy my song "Honey" off of iTunes for .99 ~! lol or Amazon MP3 just look me up shooting star baby "Honey" or on www.teardropsofanangel.com There’s a link on the left.
Paul~
Here is my eyeball story, so when we meet we can just get onto the vampire stuff and demon stuff ~ That’s a big part of my life. Well, I was small, I think about 5, I can't remember my exact age~ Well, I was at my daycare in CA. I was just outside playing by myself, and my "imaginary friends." I got this eerie feeling and looked above me. In the sky I saw a gigantic eyeball. It looked like it had lifted a veil, that looked like the sky, to peer in at me. It was scary. I think I remember the eye color being blue. It rolled its eye, like if you were rolling your eye into the back of your head. It was just one eye. It was as big as a small building and closer than the sun. It was a premonition. I looked at the entrance to the daycare, no adults were outside and a man with dark hair and glasses appeared. I was sexually abused that day. I was so afraid to say anything , I just kept thinking, if I talk he will kill me. I held onto it for years because I was so ashamed. I should have said something to save others. I should have realized what the premonition meant. To this day, I search for answers to what this giant eyeball is. Was it evil? Was it trying to hurt me or help me? Was it GOD? Paul~ When I saw the eye and it moved it also sounded like boulders rolling down a mountain~ Deanna

SHOUT OUTS!
Coffee Coleman
kitty2too@gmail.com; Kathy Strazzo-Pestaluky; Davenna Broussard

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence (International)
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/
GET HPI UNIFORMS HERE: http://hpii.spreadshirt.com/
MAXAMMYSTERIES - ALL HPI VIDEOS
https://www.youtube.com/user/maxammysteries
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/ for HPI Stories!
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: For Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
Back to top Go down

Rose d'or Presence
Page 1 of 1