Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nancy, the Ghost Who Likes Coffee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Nancy, the Ghost Who Likes Coffee Empty
PostSubject: Nancy, the Ghost Who Likes Coffee   Nancy, the Ghost Who Likes Coffee Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:47 pm

Well, I'm from Northern New Jersey and the story I'm going to tell you about takes place in our apartment in a 2 family home. (We live on the second floor.) I've lived in this house since I was 11. I am now 20 and strange occurences have been happening since day 1. Although, they come and go in spurt, the appear to me more frequent in the past year or 2. I am now 20. Anyway, when we first moved into this house, I had just started 6th grade. Starting middle school was a big enough deal as it is! Nevermind all the kids letting me know that I was moving into the "haunted house". No one ever passed up a chance to remind me that I was moving into really haunted house! It scared the crap out of me but it was also kinda cool that I was the center of attention. My landlords wife even told my mother that she swore this place was haunted.

She mentioned something to my mom about smelling the strong scent of coffee when no one was making anyway at weird hours of the night...and other incidents with candles. In the first few years of living here, my cousin was sleeping over one night, and she was in the room with my sister sleeping in our bunkbeds and I was sleeping in the living room. She said that when they went to bed that she saw someone walk in and out of the room as though they were looking for something. She came in the living room to tell me that they were still up and that I could turn the lights on if I needed to. I had never been in the room. Wasn't me! We never really figured out who that was. My sister has seen the shadows of figures walking in our hallway. My mom said that when we first moved here she saw a figure of man walk into her room at night and stand at the foot of her bed and just stare at her. She never mentioned this to us until recently because we were younger at the time and didn't want to scare us. Okay so things seem cool for a couple years. No one notices anything out of the ordinary besides little things that were kind of strange but easy
enough to shrug off. Okay...now it's about 99-00. I'm 18, 19 at the time. Little things start happening...to only me. Like I said before, they come and go in spurts. Anyway, I'll get to the point. I feel like whatever this "spirit" is taunting me.

Such I'll walk in and out of the living room and the curtains will be shut after I just opened them, I hear women talking when I'm home alone, nothing I can understand, the T.V. changes channels on it's own, the radio shuts off and on, I'll walk into the kitchen and the frig door will be wide open, lights turn on and off. Now, earlier this year I had a dream in which I felt that the girl talking to me in the dream was this presence. I couldn't see her face at all but I was sitting across from her at a table and she shoved a piece of paper to me with the name "Nancy" on it. Now, In the past month, thigns have been going crazy.

The creepiest thing to me, is the fact that when I know I'm home alone and even the woman downstairs is at work, I'll smell the aroma of coffee so strong I almost gag. It will be 3 in the morning, I'll smell coffee out of nowhere. Just last night, 4:23...the scent of coffee start eminating from the middle of my living room as though there was an invisible coffee pot there!! The weird thing is, my family doesn't even own a coffee pot. We hate it! So go figure...it could be the people downstairs. But at 3 in the morning? And so strong? Why did the lady who lived here before say the same thing and she lived here when it was a 1 family home? I don't know. I wouldn't be scared if it weren't for the fact that recently my diabetic supplies keep dissappearing right when I'm about to take my shot or test my blood. And then they show up behind the couch, in my closet, in my dresser, etc. I don't know the history of this house at all, but I plan on trying to come to some sort of conclusion. I just wish I knew what "Nancy" was trying to tell me? Maybe she just misses coffee in the afterlife. Who knows?

By: ACB181@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Nancy, the Ghost Who Likes Coffee
Page 1 of 1