Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have seen a Ghost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

I have seen a Ghost Empty
PostSubject: I have seen a Ghost   I have seen a Ghost Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:25 pm

My name is Ryan and im only 14 years old, yet i have seen a ghost. It happened when i was 12 years old. I used to sleep on bunk beds with my brother. he had the bottom bunk and i had the top bunk. at the time my brother was only 9 years old and he really didn't know much about ghosts and the supernatural, but i did. Well I was in my bunk bed and I was sleeping until i woke up to use the restroom. I went to the restroom and when i was going back up my bed i felt really weird like somthing was watching me.

I went back to sleep and I woke up but didnt open my eyes yet (I was trying to go back to sleep) but i got that feeling again. I opened my eyes and i saw the figure of a man looking straight at me and I was scared out of my mind......Then the figure reach out its arm over the bunk and it touch my elbow. Right when it did that i jump to the other end of of my bed and turned on thye lights. I still dont know what the figure was but i think it was my dad. My Dad had died when i was only 3 years old. I think he came that night to remind me that he is always going to be there no matter what.

By: ryan_keffer04@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

I have seen a Ghost
Page 1 of 1