Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Whispering Ghost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Whispering Ghost Empty
PostSubject: The Whispering Ghost   The Whispering Ghost Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:25 pm

When I was a senior at Hope College, I had an on-campus apartment with a girl who had gotten an NEH
grant to translate Latin over the summer. She lived in the apartment all summer, and I moved in in late
August. I guess I'd been there a couple of months when I had my only experience with our resident
"ghost." My roommate wasn't home, and I was just falling asleep - you know, while you're still aware
that you're falling asleep, but everything else has faded away - when I heard a sigh just above my ear and
FELT a warm breath on my cheek.

I sat up and, fueled by my lifelong interest in and compassion for ghosts, I said, "What? Do you need help?" Nothing happened. I went back to sleep. In the morning, I told my roommate about it, and she was REALLY freaked out.
She said that she had been having the same thing happen all summer, only that it said her name instead
of sighing. I think it happened to her a couple more times, but I never heard the ghost again. I think it
just got a kick out of freaking her out.

By: l_e_holloway@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The Whispering Ghost
Page 1 of 1