Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Ghost Story Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Story   Ghost Story Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:52 am

I have a ghost story to share with you. I was pregnant. and we were building onto the front of our house. Well we lived on 20 wonderful wooded acres in Atlanta, Tx. We had done some logging on the property and that is when everything begin to happen. I was sitting home alone in our newly finished living room the tv was off and everything was quiet. I had a bathrrom just off of my dining room..My 5 yr old daughter was off at school and my husband and father in law was at work. I heard the plastic glass that I use to wash my daughter's hair with fall into the bath tub...(by the way I had NO inside pets at the time). I knew what it was...I went in there and sure enough the glass was in the bathtub. The hair on the back of my neck stood on end and I had goose bumps everywhere. I immediatly told WHATEVER it was that they could stay as long as they DID NOT harm my family.

Then I would have to kick some butt...(Laughing) I also told them if they were going to play they had to clean up their mess. About an Hr or so later, I went back to find the cup neatly placed back where it was on the bathtub. Later that afternoon just before the bus dropped my daughter off from school I heard a big commotion in the bathroom. I went in a my daughter's bath toys which were usually stored under the bathroom sink were scattered all over my bathroom....*UGH* I then told "it" as I named the "Thing"to clean up the mess.about another Hr later I went back in and it was all cleaned up. This is not all. One night while taking a bath I heard a voice of a little girl screaming for her mother coming from the bathroom. She was crying and panicky. Although I saw nothing the hair on the back of my neck AGAIN stood on end and I had goosebumps...I've always been able to "Feel things" but nothing like this it was wierd. Anyways after several days of hearing such stuff I spoke out and said your Mommy went to Heaven with God and Jesus and the screaming stopped and I never heard from her again. After my son was born about 2:00 in the morning I woke up and heard a voice saying goodbye son I heard it come from over my son's bassinet. After that my son woke up for a bottle and a diaper change.

We had a side door that went from my hallway to the outside but it was very hard for any of us to get open due to thick carpeting in my hallway. When I went to get up I felt uneasy and goosebumps were all over my arms and legs I went in the hallway to find the door WIDE open. Needless to say I was very scared and uneasy. I went and immediatly woke my husband up and told him of all the instances that has been happening. He told me of things he has experienced. Now I don't know how true this is but I have heard rumors of cattle drives and wagon trains and indian burial grounds and wagon train attacks in my area. I don't know if the loggin disturbed them or stirred them up but I do know that it all started after that. It's been a wierd but exciting experience. Thank you for listening.

By: angelsheart423@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Ghost Story
Page 1 of 1