Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Ghost Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Ghost Story Empty
PostSubject: My Ghost Story   My Ghost Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:02 am

Well my name is Samantha and I encountered a ghost. This happened last year. My friend Tara was having a tea party at the local Lizzy Rose gift/tea house, I went to her party and next door there are two abandon houses me and my other friend Emily were walking outside and we both sat down on a chair outside. The chairs were facing the old house, so as we were talking we were looking at the house and we saw someone in the window. Now the house was very old, there was no car in the driveway, some windows where broken and some bordered up.

When we saw the person we were very scared so Emily and I ran back in the party and told some of the girls and they came out. Only two out of the 5 other girls saw what we saw then the person disappeared. Then the girls and I started looking around the house and we saw no signs of a person living there. Then of coarse I was dared to go up the stairs and open the door. I agreed I would only do it if someone came with me, so someone agreed and came with me. Juliann and I walked up the stairs onto the front porch everyone else was watching us I tried to open the door but it was locked so I tried to open the door again this time I used force to open it. I finally opened the door, Juliann and I were so scared we were holding hands we both looked inside.

As soon as we looked into the house something out of nowhere came fly at us. We didn't bother to look what is was. We both ran down the stairs falling and ran back to the other girls. I told them what happened they all freaked out, so we all decided to go back into the party ,but I took one last look up into the window and saw a person laughing at us. I never told my mother the story because she wouldn't believe me. Nobody will believe this truly happened. And I also think my house is haunted my mother doesn't believe me but when I'm home alone I feel someone's presents, and at night and this is when my mother is home I feel like someone's watching me and then I get the chills.
Well can you tell me if I'm just imagining all these things or is it all truly happening to me.

Sincerely Samantha

By: ElementXX8@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Ghost Story
Page 1 of 1