Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Story of Demon House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Story of Demon House Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Demon House   The Story of Demon House Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:17 pm

I have had slight hauntings all my life. Just little things that I'm sure mostly everyone has had happen to them. That is until my family moved into a home in DePere, WI. The home is in an area rich with History. It is supposedly where the "Lost Dauphine" was found. I have heard stories from other people whom lived in this area, and a lot of them have problems with their homes as well. Here is my story. We moved into the home when I was about 13 years old. At first we loved the house & how big it was. But in the first few minutes of running through it, I could almost sense something was really odd about the house.

It was just a spooky feeling that I had when entering some of the rooms. Our dog would freak out a lot, and bark at imaginary things, and would refuse to enter some rooms. Our friends would refuse to spend the night, because they felt something evil in the home, and some claimed to see demons & shadowpoeple. I came home once to find my best friend sitting on my porch shaking & crying. She told me that she was in my bedroom, and heard my mother's bedroom door slam shut. She went to investigate, and found that there was no reason for the door to slam like it did. So she opened the door and set a heavy clothesbasket in between the door frame and the door itself. She left the area, only to heard the door slam shut 5 seconds later. She want back and found the clothes basket had been flung inside of the room.

We also had an unusual fire that should have killed all of us, but for some reason I woke up to discover it.TV's would flip on & off by themselves also. Alarm clocks would never keep the correct time either. I almost feel like the house had a good/evil battle going on with it, and we were caught in the crossfire.My sister & her friends would here moaning noises alot too. We finally told our mother that we needed to move, and she did not put up a fight. They day we moved out, she confessed to us that when she was sleeping she would wake up to feeling like someone was sitting on her & strangling her. She even felt the fingers once! When we got to our new house, the new neighbors came over to greet us. They asked where we had just moved from. We gave them the address, and they all got very pale & told us that they too had lived in that same home, and asked us if we had any problems living there. We compared stories, and almost everything was the same.

The home is almost always for sale or rent. It just seems nobody wants to stay in it for very long. I did meet the current owner once, and he told me he has had no problems with the home, but I'm sure that he either is not noticing it, or maybe the demons have finally left. It just seems like every home I live in has some little haunting type things with it.Or, I'm just sensitive to that kind of energy. (Which I could live without). I have many things I could post here, but some I'm not ready to share yet. When the time comes, I will send it to Shadowlands.

By: allisonf54313@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The Story of Demon House
Page 1 of 1