Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost story: The Saturn St. House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Ghost story: The Saturn St. House Empty
PostSubject: Ghost story: The Saturn St. House   Ghost story: The Saturn St. House Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:10 am

I lived in this house for half of my childhood up to 9 years of age. I would say every other night something supernatural would happen in this house, if not to me than to my brother, mother or father, but mostly to me. I, personally would say this is one of the most haunted residential places in southern California. I can’t possibly list all the events but I’ll start somewhere with what I can remember. First off almost every night the same haunts would occur such as the chairs in the dinning room would be pulled back and forth against the floor. Second there would be a slow repetitive deep banging that would last for a long while or until I went back to sleep. Also dark shadows seemed to pass me in the corner of my eye in the hall way or along the walls and ceiling. Also strange otherworldly noises I could not describe would come from the kitchen and living room.

Now these four events happened almost every night, but there were events that were stranger and isolated. I awoke one night and the TV was turned on and it was on no channel just fuzzy and noiseless. I got up and tried to raise the volume but it didn’t work, I tried to change the channel but it wouldn’t work either so I turned it off and stood back but it turned on once more and began to change channels rapidly. I fled the room and ran to my parent’s room and told them there were ghost in my room but they didn’t listen and send me back to my room so I entered carefully but everything was quiet and the TV was off, it never happened again. Once my mother was asleep in her bed when she awoke to find a silhouette of a man with an axe and with an oddly shaped head standing still, suddenly she couldn’t move or speak and she tried to tap my dad but she couldn’t so she shut her eyes and asked Jesus to help her and suddenly it all stopped and the figure was gone. My brother awoke one night thirsty and got up to get a glass of water so he walked toward the kitchen but he turned around to glance at the living room and noticed our giant wall clock we had on the wall when suddenly a crazed clown popped out of the clock and began to run at my brother laughing menacingly.

My brother ran down the hall to our room and jumped in our bunk bed and shut his eyes and waited for a while and when he opened hid eyes everything was as it should be. One night my brother was playing with his vintage Godzilla toy in our room when suddenly his Godzilla became big and it grew and grew and it came alive and roared at him he screamed and ran to us where me my mom and dad were watching a movie in the living room he didn't say a word and told me later that night. One night I heard one of the nightly noises, the banging to be exact, So I ran to my parents room being frighten telling them about the noise but they didn't believe and told me it was the heater so I walked to the heater and stared at it I felt heat escaping it but the heater was off then suddenly something red began to emerge from the depths of it, it was, what appeared to be, two red eyes, glowing brighter and brighter. I quickly ran back into my room and jumped onto my bed and hid under the covers.

Also I would be left alone on occasion and I would begin to feel strange and everything would be loud, every step I took or if I put my hand on something or dropped something it would be ear shattering and the only way to stop was to turn on the TV or radio or jump around and talk or sing. One afternoon my aunt and uncle went to check on our house while my parents and I were on vacation. Well my aunt came into the house and began to walk toward the dinning room where there would be the entrance to the kitchen and the entrance to the hallway. Well she looked into the kitchen and everything was fine but when she turned toward the hall way she saw standing a tall pale thin man in overalls holding an axe staring at her, she screamed and the man just walked slowly down the hall and out of sight.

My aunt ran out of the house and told my uncle about it and my uncle had a shot gun in the trunk so he took it out and ran into the house and searched the house from top to bottom but there was no one. When my parents and me found out about it we always referred to him as “farmer john”. Well I know more things happened but I wasn't told about it or I don't remember the one last thing is when we moved from the house I remember sitting in the car parked outside where my bedroom window was, we had wooded blinds, that as we drove away the shutters moved up and down rapidly as if saying good bye.

By: rabbitontherun@charter.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
Carfax_Abbey

Carfax_Abbey

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Ghost story: The Saturn St. House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost story: The Saturn St. House   Ghost story: The Saturn St. House Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:16 am

I would like to ask anyone if they can tell me how to find out the history of a house and if anyone had died there?............. My speculation about this house in Huntington park that is had been an area where circus folk (carnies) had dwelled in before the founding of the city. I felt This "farmer john" was some kind of Giant that was part of the freak show! and he died where this house was built. What are your thought or feelings on this house! Any psychics out there?
scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/robin_red/

Ghost story: The Saturn St. House
Page 1 of 1