Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Ghost Stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Ghost Stories Empty
PostSubject: My Ghost Stories   My Ghost Stories Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:31 pm

My first encounter with a ghost was when I was about 11 or so. I was at my friends house sitting with her on the couch watching tv while her dad was making homemade chocolate ice cream. My friend and I were sitting a couch cushion away from each other and her cat was in the middle. The cat all of a sudden jumped up and ran like never before making this hissing noise. After that my left side of my body got so cold and her right side got the same way. When he entered the living room where we were he immediately told us to get up as fast as we could and walk away. He never would tell us what he saw but then again I am wiery to know. Later on he had told us of a time when he was fixing the fences when he saw a black man in sunday dress leaning up against the tree ahead of him and the man just timped his hat, smilled and disapeared.

Another encounter was right after my grandmother had past away. My grandmother had gotten sick from a blood clot in her leg and had to be hospitalized. None of us kids were allowed at the hosptial to see her and that is were she died. After hearing the news my step brother and I were sitting outside in our backyard (my grandmother had a trailer in the backyard so my step father could take care of her) and looking at the window of her bedroom. Then my step brother asked me if I saw her standing in the window and I just smiled and said yea. My grandmother then waved and us and told us she loved us and left us just as fast as she had come.

By: arbnjhd2004@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Ghost Stories
Page 1 of 1